Go Back To Bed

"Oh, it's nothing." Seeing Li Mei looking at the cut in his hand, Chen Yi took his hand back.

"It's all cracked, and you still say it's okay, doesn't it hurt?" Li Mei's body choked up.

"It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt, don't worry, I've been here for so many years." Chen Yi said indifferently.

It's fine if he doesn't say it, but Li Mei's heart aches even more when he said it.

She reached out and held his hand, "Don't work today, just stay with me at home."

"Okay." Chen Yi agreed quickly.

The daughter-in-law said to let him stay at home with her, so naturally he stayed.

"It's very cold, do you want to go back to the house and go to bed to simmer?" Chen Yi asked as he looked at the snow falling again outside.

"Yeah." After being tossed in the morning, Li Mei's body was a little sore. After Chen Yi said this, she really wanted to go to bed and lie down.

Li Mei took off her clothes and went to bed. The bed was icy cold, Li Mei couldn't help shrunk, and looked at Chen Yi who was sitting by the bed, "Do you want to go to bed too?"

"En." Chen Yi responded, took off his clothes and shoes and squeezed onto the bed.

There were more people around him, and Chen Yi's body was extremely warm because of the cold quilt. Li Mei actively leaned on Chen Yi's body to absorb the heat from his body.

Feeling Li Mei's cold body, he hugged her a little closer, and asked with concern: "Why is your body so cold?"

Li Mei breathed a sigh of relief, her hands and feet were wrapped around Chen Yi's body, she tilted her head to look at him and smiled, and said, "With you here, it won't be cold."

Chen Yi listened to these words very well, and hugged Li Mei even tighter.

"By the way, how long is the Chinese New Year?" (point 3322t)

Li Mei used to look at the new calendar for the day, she really didn't understand the ancient calendar, but it's snowing here, and it should be the Chinese New Year soon.

Chen Yi didn't think too much, "There are still more than two months."

"That's pretty fast." She has been here for almost half a year, and it's really fast with too much time.

But there are still two months to celebrate the new year, and the family doesn't have much money. Fortunately, the Chen family doesn't have any relatives to leave, otherwise the expenses for the new year will be high.

Li Mei thinks she is very lucky. Traveling back to ancient times, she was given a good man for free. Although the family is a little poorer, but there are no relatives, don't worry about the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Really, this is what she thought before. I dare not think about it.

"Yeah, it passed quickly." Chen Yi said.

It may be that the surname is Yu, who has tossed Li Mei twice in the morning, but touching Li Mei's delicate body, and Li Mei's nanny, who was fierce when Li Mei hugged him, squeezed him in the cafeteria, which made the bloody Chen Yi felt a little bit uncomfortable. After reacting, his hands became irregular, and his erect penis pressed between Li Mei's legs.

"Why are you..." Li Mei's face was flushed by him, and she glanced at Chen Yi with water in her eyes, as if she was refusing to welcome him back.

"Daughter-in-law, help me." Chen Yi naturally felt sorry for Li Mei, and he had already swollen his daughter-in-law's penis this morning.

"How to help?" Li Mei was a little confused.

"Use your hands."

When Chen Yi said this, Li Mei understood. Fortunately, the quilt was covered. Although Li Mei was shy, she obediently put her hand towards Chen Yi's crotch.

As soon as the trousers were unbuttoned, the hot genitals jumped out, and Li Mei touched it with some curiosity.

"Well, yes, hold it." Chen Yi let out a low growl from his throat, and then ordered.

--