Sell For A Good Price

"Hey, didn't the Decai Medical Center say they wanted to accept chrysanthemums a few days ago?" the man patted his leg and said.

The eyes of Chen Yi and Li Mei lit up at the same time, and Chen Yi asked eagerly, "Really?"

The man nodded, "Really, what are you doing lying to you!"

"Thank you brother." Chen Yi cheerfully thanked the man.

Although there was some doubt in their hearts, the two of them went to the Decai Medical Center that the person said after eating the noodles.

There was a long line of people patting at the entrance of the medical hall, who came here to see a doctor and get medicine.

Chen Yi and Li Mei also lined up, and half an hour had passed by the time they reached them.

The drug boy glanced at them, and asked in a business-like manner, "Get medicine or see a doctor?"

"We don't buy medicine or see a doctor. We are here to sell chrysanthemums." Chen Yi said.

Yaotong originally wanted to chase people away when he heard the first half of the sentence, but his attitude changed when he heard the second half, "Selling chrysanthemums? Let me see how they look."

"Okay." Chen Yi responded, put down the pannier and opened the bag of chrysanthemums.

The drug boy grabbed it and looked at it, his eyes flickered. Although it was not a finished product, it was considered a good one, but looking at these two people, they didn't know how much they charged per catty anyway.

Yaotong showed a somewhat dissatisfied look, "Your chrysanthemum is not in good condition, I can only pay you five dollars."

Being able to buy two people is already quite happy, not to mention that it is five yuan, and Chen Yi's work for a day is only half a penny.

Wait for the drug boy to weigh the chrysanthemums before giving the money to Chen Yi.

Chen Yi immediately gave the money to Li Mei, after all these chrysanthemums were picked by Li Mei.

The mobile phone was heavy, Li Mei pulled Chen Yi away from the entrance of the medical hall, and then spread it out to look at the copper coins in her hand and counted, which was ten times the amount she had just counted.

Could it be that Yaotong miscalculated, "It's five yuan a catty, right?"

Chen Yi took the lead, "I don't know, he only said five dollars, what's the matter, did he pay less?"

Li Mei shook her head, "No, it's just that I want to sell it at a higher price."

This kind of thing about money, everyone is very clear, how could it be wrong, and the amount is so large, it seems that it should be five yuan and one tael, but the price is much higher than what she thought at the beginning .

Carefully putting the copper plate into the pocket of their clothes, the two of them went out of the city, just in time for the ox cart back to the village.

The road is the kind of muddy road with potholes, and Li Mei's bones are almost falling apart.

As soon as she got home, she sat on the stool and rested her hands on the table.

Chen Yi put down the basket and put the clothes he bought into the cabinet. Seeing Li Mei's exhausted appearance, he said, "Go to bed and lie down. I'll make dinner."

Sweating all over, it stinks, Li Mei really doesn't want to just lie on the bed like this, "No need, you boil some hot water later, I have to wash my body, I'm sweating all over, I' m uncomfortable."

"Well, good." Chen Yi responded, and went to the kitchen, first cooked porridge, and then boiled hot water.

Because he used to be alone at home, men just take a bath and just wash it twice, it's not that particular, but now that Li Mei is at home, Chen Yi specially made a big wooden basin for Li Mei a few days ago , Especially for Li Mei to take a bath.

After dinner, Chen Yi said to Li Mei: "I've already scooped up water for you, you can go wash it quickly, so as not to wait until the water gets cold."

--