Knead Milk(h)

Li Mei's face was flushed red by Chen Yi's rubbing, and half of her body was softened. She panted eagerly, "Mmm... just lighten up..."

"Then I'll be gentle." Chen Yi restrained his hope, his eyes were so hot that he didn't move away from Li Mei's plump breasts for a moment.

Naibai's soft hole overflowed from between the bronzed fingers, and Naishui overflowed from the tip of the red and swollen hole, which was charming and erotic.

"Heavier." The sudden lightness made Li Mei a little unbearable, and she took the initiative to straighten out the breast and sent it to Chen Yi's hand.

Naixiang permeated the noses of the two of them. Chen Yi took two deep breaths, sliding his throat up and down, wanting to take two breaths, to taste whether it was really as sweet as it smelled.

According to Li Mei's words, Chen Yi increased the strength in his hand, the hole seemed to be opened, and a lot of water suddenly gushed out, covering Chen Yi's entire palm.

Under Li Mei's shy gaze, Chen Yi licked his palm, "It's very sweet."

Li Mei looked away shyly, her heart was pounding, why is this person becoming more and more dishonest?

But it is undeniable that looking at Chen Yi who is licking his hands with Naishui so earnestly, her little face is already wet.

Chen Yi's eyes were fiery and glossy. After carefully licking his palms clean, he turned his attention to Li Mei's still-exposed breasts. Then he buried his head in his mouth and sucked the milk water inside like a baby sucking milk. .

It was completely different from the feeling of being sucked by a child. Li Mei's breathing became even more chaotic, and her body completely limp in Chen Yi's arms, "Mmmmmmmm..."

After Chen Yi finished sucking one nipple, he took another nipple in his mouth. After sucking the two nipples in turn until they became swollen, he let go of his mouth.

After not having sex for so long, Chen Yi's Jiba had already exploded. He took Li Mei's hand and pressed it on his crotch.

When her hand touched Jiba, which was hotter and hotter, Li Mei's small body shrank for a while, but she couldn't have sex for two months after giving birth.

Chen Yi also knew, so he didn't intend to fuck him, but just wanted Li Mei to help him solve it with his hands. Because of Yuwang, his voice was very hoarse, "Help me with your hands."

"Yeah." Li Mei nodded lightly.

Then she knelt and sat up, her gaze was placed on Chen Yi's crotch, she unbuttoned the top of her trousers, and looked at the black and purple thick and long Jiba that popped out, she was both happy and afraid in her heart.

Clasping it with trembling little hands, Li Mei could even feel the pulsating veins on Jiba's erection in her hand.

Although Li Mei had never masturbated a man before, she knew what to do. Based on her own understanding, she slid her hand up and down.

The tender white hands formed a stark contrast with the ugly purple-black jib. Chen Yi's jib became even bigger, his chest heaved violently, and his forehead was sweating.

"Well, yes, hurry up." Chen Yi's eyes were red, but he was still afraid of hurting Li Mei, and kept holding back Yu Wang.

The hand is getting faster and faster, and the jib in her hand is getting bigger and bigger. Li Mei feels that her hand is about to be worn off, and her hand has almost lost strength. Just when she thought Chen Yi was about to gain weight , but was crushed by Chen Yi, and the surname that was still in her hand just now was squeezed into the hole.

Li Mei was afraid and afraid, she didn't resist, but obeyed, because she knew that he was actually more uncomfortable than her, and as long as he wanted, she would give it to him.

--