Called Xianggong

Chen Yi is carrying a hoe to renovate the newly vacated one-acre land, planning to grow some vegetables or something, but he will always get tired of eating sweet potatoes every day. When he was alone, he thought that as long as he could eat enough, he would be fine. , But it's different now, he is a family man, it's nothing to suffer by himself, and he can't let his wife suffer with him.

And when Xiu Niang looked white and tender, he couldn't bear to let her suffer, after all, his delicate skin was also for him to touch.

After he planted the vegetables, he went to find a rough job, earn some money for the New Year, and buy some clothes for Xiu Niang.

Chen Yi saw that there was still a large piece of land that had not been refurbished. He put down his hoe and wiped his sweat. Just as he was about to continue digging, he caught a glimpse of a figure from the corner of his eye . It was Xiu Niang, and he shouted, "This way."

Li Mei froze when she heard the voice, she just came out casually to have a look, why did she meet this man by such an accident? But now that others have seen her, she can't just turn around and leave, so Shi Geng can only walk over boldly.

"Why did you come out?" Chen Yi asked.

Li Mei looked at the soft muscles protruding from his sweat-wet clothes, she swallowed, "I was bored in the house, so I came out for a stroll."

Hearing this, Chen Yi blamed himself a little. After marrying Xiuniang, he didn't take her out of the village for a stroll, but at first he didn't let her out of the yard because he was afraid that she would run away . Say it.

"There are many insects and snakes in the village, so don't run around alone in the future. If you want to come out, come with me." After speaking, Chen Yi wiped a stone next to the ground, "Sit down "

Li Mei looked at the stone which was still not very clean. The man's slight concern still caused her heart to fluctuate. She thanked her softly, and Li Mei sat down.

Li Mei didn't know what to say. To be honest, every time she faced this sudden extra husband, she felt embarrassed.

Fortunately, Chen Yi was used to her being so silent, so he said to himself, "Wait for a while, I'll go home after digging this out."

Li Mei nodded, "Do you want to help?"

"No, you can just sit down." Chen Yi touched her hand without even a callus. He must have never done such a rough job, and he was also reluctant to let her do such a dirty and tiring job.

Li Mei was just asking casually, and she had never done farm work, so it would be embarrassing if the man agreed. Fortunately, the original owner's skin is soft, and she doesn't seem to be doing rough work, so she won' t reveal her secrets.

Thinking of going back with Li Mei, Chen Yi worked even faster. Before the sun rose to the middle, he had dug a large piece of land, and the rest of the afternoon would be fine.

Chen Yi put away the hoe, "Let's go, go home."

"Oh good." Li Mei followed suit and stood up.

The two returned home one after the other. Chen Yi washed his face with a basin of cold water, and then went to the kitchen to cook.

Li Mei hesitated and said, "Well, can you teach me how to light a fire?"

Chen Yi threw the lighted fire into the stove, "Call me Mr. Xiang from now on."

For some reason, Li Mei blushed when she heard this, but it was good, it could just cover up the fact that she didn't know his name.

Chen Yi took the firewood and lit the fire again, "Have you met yet?"

Li Mei nodded, "Yes."

It turned out to be so simple, Li Mei thought to herself.

--