Tattoos

*smut warning ahead but I'll tell you when it comes (hehe)*

Over the course of two weeks, Mickey Milkovich made the decision to get more tattoos on his   body. It was mostly on his back and chest. Mickey didn't tell anybody about the new tattoos, as he wanted to keep them a surprise.

He obviously got "Gallagher" fixed. He got a tattoo for each of his kids.

He went for Felicity's symbol first. He got that one on his shoulder. It was small and didn't take up much space. He got Blue, from Blue's Clues to signify Felicity's nickname. He loved the end result but boy did it hurt. 

The next week, he got a t-Rex for Yevgeny. Yevgeny was his first kid. Though he used to resent Yev, Mickey now loves him and can no longer blame him. Yev didn't ask to be born and he's just a child. He doesn't deserve to be resented for what he came from when Yev couldn't help it. The tattoo ended up being slightly larger than he anticipated. Not huge, but not entirely tiny. This tattoo ended up just going on Mickey's arm. 

After that was Oliver. He got a paint-splattered soccer ball for Olli. The paint splatters represented Oliver's love of painting and the soccer ball represented Oliver's favorite sport. The soccer ball went on his shoulder.

He even got a paw print to represent Gabriel. While no one was around, Mickey dipped Gabriel's paw in paint and then placed it on a piece of paper. Mickey didn't entirely think the experience through and ended up cleaning black paw prints up from the floor.

He got a tiny carrot tattooed next to Gallagher to represent the Carrot Top himself. 

"Mick," Ian asked one day. "Why have you been wearing long sleeves for the past few weeks?

"Um, I get cold," Mickey answered. 

"It's springtime."

"I'm cold natured." 

"You wear shorts and complain about the heat."

"I- Um," Mickey had no response. "Take my shirt off."

"What?"

"The kids are out. It's only us. Take the shirt off."

Ian sighed and hooked his fingers underneath the hem of Mickey's shirt and slipped it over his head. It took a little longer than expected because Mickey's arm got stuck in the sleeve. 

"What the..." Ian didn't finish. "Those are new."

"Yeah, I got these in the front over time. And look! I got your name fixed."

"Is that a carrot?"

"Yeah, I thought carrot top was more appropriate than Fire Crotch. And this on my arm, it represents Yev." He pointed to it. "There's more on the back."

Ian laughed a little. "Well, turn around."

Mickey giggled as he turned around for his husband. 

"Is that Gabriel's paw print?"

"Yeah, and you haven't seen danger until a paint covered corgi is trying to run across carpet flooring. I grabbed him before that."

Ian and Mickey were giggling together as Ian's fingers skimmed each tattoo among Mickey's back. Mickey hummed against him.

"I love you, Ian."

"And I love you, Mickhailo."

"And you ruined it," Mickey joked as he turned around to kiss Ian. He had one hand on the back of Ian's neck and the other one running his fingers through Ian's hair. Ian leaned forward until his lips were barely brushing Mickey's. The kisses following were soft and passionate. Ian's lips were soft. Mickey's were chapped in areas. 

*Warning ⚠️:smut starts now*

Mickey broke apart and stared into Ian's green eyes. "Make love to me, Ian," he whispered.

"Okay," Ian replied before kissing Mickey one more time. Ian led Mickey to their bed. Mickey slipped his jeans off and sat down. Ian kissed and nipped along his neck while Mickey unbuttoned Ian's shirt.

"Damn buttons."

Ian laughed and sucked on the spot behind Mickey's ear that he knew drove Mickey crazy. Mickey stopped unbuttoning the shirt and moved his hands up into Ian's hair. He moaned softly. Ian soon found himself rubbing against Mickey's groin with his own.

"You gonna get this show on the road any time soon?"

"I thought we were being romantic?"

"Well, there's a difference between slow and sllllooooowww," Mickey joked.

Ian unbuttoned the last of his buttons and Mickey helped push the shirt from Ian's shoulders. Mickey placed kisses in the crook where Ian's shoulder met his neck. Ian exhaled softly. He ran his fingers down Mickey's back, tracing some of the tattoos as he went.

Mickey fell back and pulled Ian back on top of him. Ian made due of getting rid of his pants and Mickey's boxers. Mickey was the one to remove Ian's boxers. 

As Ian and Mickey went back to passionately kissing and nipping at each other's mouths. Ian fumbled in the bedside drawers for the lube. Ian eventually found it and leaned back on his heels. He slicked himself up and Mickey shoved a pillow under his own hips.

Ian teased Mickey's rim, making Mickey absolutely beg for it.

"Ian, just- mm- please."

Ian decided not to torture Mickey today and inserted his finger slowly. Mickey was turning into a disheveled moaning mess by the minute. Ian moved his finger around before entering a second and scissoring in and out. 

"Ian," Mickey moaned. He closed his eyes and moved down for more movement. "Please."

Ian inserted a third finger. He crooked his fingers and brushed Mickey's prostate. Mickey arched his back and loudly moaned. Ian smirked and kept up the movement on Mickey's prostate.

"I'm gon- gonna," Mickey warned.

Ian removed his fingers from Mickey's ass. Mickey whined at the loss until Ian inserted his own cock into Mickey. Mickey gripped Ian's shoulders hard enough to leave bruises. Mickey's legs rose up to hook around Ian's back.

"Move, please, ангел." (A/n: ангел means angel)

Ian loved when Mickey would start speaking another language. It was so sexy to him. He had no clue what he ever said though, but he assumed it was a term of endearment at this moment. He slowly started thrusting.

"I love you," Ian moaned.

"I- ah- I love you, too."

Ian sped up. He was blown away by how Mickey looked. Mickey's eyes were shut and his hair was absolutely out of place. Mickey's cheeks were bright pink.

Ian was sure he was in a similar position. He continued and hit Mickey's prostate right on."

"Ian!" Mickey practically yelled. "Yes, oh fuck. Rightthererightthererightthere. Harder, please, do it harder."

Ian placed his hand on the side of Mickey's face as he pushed in and out at a quicker and harder speed. Mickey's nails were digging into Ian's back. Ian found himself moaning just as much as Mickey.

"I'm not gonna last much longer."

"Just fucking come in me, Firecrotch. I want to feel it."

Ian thrusted a few more times before Ian was screaming Mickey's name and coming inside of Mickey. Ian reached down between them and stroked Mickey's cock. Mickey was then moaning Ian's name and coming all over his stomach. 

*smut ends here*

Ian collapsed beside Mickey. Mickey curled up into the crook of Ian's shoulder.

"Shower?"

"Just a few more minutes. I want you to keep holding me."

"Good because I want to keep holding you."

They didn't get to shower in a few minutes because they fell asleep wrapped up in each other.

*Second time ever writing smut ever. How'd I do?*