Thanksgiving! Part 1

Discloser: I had to research what was in the 2019 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade because while I do watch it every year, the only thing I end up remembering is Snoopy, Elmo, and Santa Clause. Sorry if any details are wrong.

Felicity woke up early on Thanksgiving to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Felicity heard that the Hadestown musical and the Beetlejuice musical were going to perform. Felicity was excited to say the least. The kid learned a good seventy-five percent of the songs out of both musicals. Could you blame her? Both musicals were great.

And Alex Brightman was quite cute in Felicity's opinion. And in Ian's as well.

So, while Ian was making stuff to take over the the Gallagher house, Felicity watched the parade and recorded it. They didn't have to leave until around two p.m. so it gave her plenty of time to watch the parade.

Yev eventually joined at around 10:30 to watch the parade with Felicity.

"Is that Blue's Clues?" Mickey asked as he came into the room. 

"Which one?" Ian joked.

"The one on the tv. They rebooted it?"

"They did, Mick."

Mickey groaned, not from the music, but from his headache he had. He should not have drank that much alcohol last night. He barely remembered what happened the night before. Something about food, whipped cream, and why the fuck was he singing about how chains and whips excited him?

Felicity had to cover Yev's ears. Mickey was loud and not exactly a good singer. 

Felicity, now, was pointing out the floats to Yev.

"Snoopy!" Yev said excitedly.

"You're completely right, Yevvy."

TLC played later on. Ian was singing in the kitchen. What can he say? He liked the song "No Scrubs".

At V and Kev's place, V was currently singing "No Scrubs" like it was the national anthem. To V, it might as well be. It woke Phoebe up, but honestly, Phoebe kinda felt she needed to get up anyways. Phoebe sat down on the couch next to her twin sisters and watched the parade.

The Gallagher house was absolute chaos. Fiona and Debbie were *trying* to make Thanksgiving food, but Debbie already burned the dinner rolls and Fiona was going off on Frank.

They were not making Mac n' Cheese. They left that one to V. V would never mess up any good mac' n cheese. Not even on accident.

Liam made his way over to Mickey and Ian's place for the peace and quiet. He walked into the house and sat next to Felicity.

"Hey, Liam."

"Sup, Fliss."

Liam really did try to watch the parade but he ended up passing out after twenty minutes. No one decided to bother him. He was almost in high school now. Who knows how much sleep that kid was getting?

"SANTA!" Yev yelled when Santa came on the screen.

"I KNOW HIM!" Felicity finished the quote.

"I'm surrounded by nerds," Mickey joked.

"Mickey, you are a nerd. You are the leader of the nerds in this house," Ian commented.

Mickey pouted for a second.

"It's over?" Yev asked.

"Yeah, but we can start watching Thanksgiving movies now."

Felicity put the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving DVD into the DVD player for Yev. Ian was putting the finishing touches on his food he made and was pulling stuff out of the oven.