Success

*If you haven't watched Chicago Fire, I recommend watching it so you understand the characters I reference a little more. Also, shortest chapter so far. I'll edit this later.*

The next three days went similar to the first. They'd call up a witness, they'd have more support on Mandy's side, and then Terry's lawyer would attempt to belittle them.

Mickey would just go home and lay in bed. He would curl up into a ball and stay there, only moving to go to the bathroom or get food.

On the third day, they called Terry up to testify. He self-incriminated himself for different charges. Oh, and he said that his kids deserved anything done to them because they were ungrateful little bitches. Well, kids aren't supposed to be grateful. They're supposed to break your heart and and take your food. Bobby Singer said something like that before.

The lawyers gave their closing arguments on the fourth and final day. They then broke for a quick recess and assessment of evidence.

They had a quick lunch with the rest of the firehouse. Then, they went back when recess was over one hour and thirty minutes later.

"The jury finds the accused guilty of his crimes, including the rapes and abuse of Amanda Milkovich and Mikhailo Milkovich."

Mandy and Mickey started crying. Terry lunged at Mickey, screaming how it was his fault and that he never deserved the hate he was getting. And he was screaming slurs at Mickey and Ian. Five people had to hold Hermann back because he was lunging forward to kick Terry's ass. Ritter cringed because he knew what it was like to have slurs thrown at you.

Mickey went around hugging everybody.

"Celebration at Molly's?"

"OH HELL YEAH! DRINKS ON ME!"