Spirit Week Preparations

"Dads."

Felicity was trying to get one of her dads attention. Spirit week was coming up and she needed some help piecing outfits together. Character day she could absolutely do. She had her character ready to go.

There was a Decades Day though and sophomores got assigned the 90s. She didn't know what people wore in the 90s, so it was difficult for her.

(A/N: I got 90s day for three fucking years in a row so I have experience with this topic -_-)

There was Pajama Day which would be easy. Felicity had a pair of Perry the Platypus footie pajamas.

Phoebe had a pair of Deadpool pajamas and she planned on breaking any fourth wall out there on that day.

Pajama Day was on a Tuesday, which didn't make the situation better because not only will the fourth wall be broken, there will be supernatural jokes the whole day. Great for Felicity and Phoebe. Terrible for Fletcher. He can suck it up though.

There was a Marvel Monday. Probably worst mistake they could've made because when a child signs up for 3d printing club, it isn't to print out paperclips. It's to print out pieces of Bucky's arm and put them together.

Phoebe wanted to go as Captain America. She's wanted to for a very long time, but foster homes and adoption centers always told her no, that she was a girl. Well, fuck them and their misogynistic selves. Phoebe was going as the righteous Captain America.

Fletcher was going as Tony Stark. He too used the 3d printing club to print out bits and pieces to the Iron Man suit.

Jake was going as Scarlet Witch. You can sue him, but he loves that fucking costume. The leather and the boots sealed the deal for him. Now, he just has to figure out how he's sneaking out of his house.

And one of the days was a school spirit day where you wore school colours. The school colors were purple and white. Not much you could do, but Phoebe was painting some Wal-mart shoes for them.

The order of the days were Marvel Monday, PJ Tuesday, Spirit Wednesday, Decade Thursday, and Costume Friday.

"Dads!"

"What do you want, Fliss?" Mickey yelled back.

"I need your help on a spirit dress-up day!"

"Shit," Mickey cursed. "That's this week?"

"It's only one day I need help with."

Mickey walked to the kitchen where Felicity was searching for them.

"It's 90s day. I didn't live in the 90s and I have no idea how they dress," Felicity explained.

"Blue's Clues, that's like the easiest day so far," Mickey replied. "Come on upstairs. I'll help you."

Felicity followed Mickey upstairs. He went to the door of her room and stopped.

"You can go in, Dad. I don't mind," Felicity told him. He went opened the door to her room and went to her closet.

"My first word of advice to you is to wear blue jean pants. You've watched Save By The Bell and don't deny it because I've secretly watched it with you from the kitchen. Anyways, if you look at their outfits, they wear a lot of blue jean stuff. Shirts, pants, jackets, et cetera. I'm only asking you to wear pants. And turn up the bottoms of the jeans. It was stylish back then."

"That's a sign of bisexuality now," Felicity told Mickey. 

"That explains why Mandy kept asking me if I was gay," Mickey came to an epiphany. "I mean, I wanted to kick her ass at the time, but she was right. I was 100 percent gay then and 100 percent gay now."

Felicity laughed. She had grown to love her aunt Mandy and she liked how she made Uncle Lip family. Felicity guessed it ran in the Gallagher genes to fall in love with a Milkovich. Felicity wouldn't be surprised if Frank and Terry had gone at it.

"Wear flannel," Mickey advised. "Flannel was huge in the 90s. Everybody was looking like a Winchester wannabe. Wear the flannel and it doesn't matter what color you wear. Personally, I like the blue. Also, wear a band t-shirt. I love Nirvana but don't fucking wear Nirvana because everybody wears fucking Nirvana to represent the 90s. Wear Guns and Roses. You can wear mine. It might be a little big but suck it up."

"As long as it's washed," Felicity told him. 

"Of fucking course it's washed, Blue's Clues. What do you think I am? An idiot?"

Ian yelled "Yes!" from the other room. Mickey pointed his middle finger at the door, even though no one was standing there.

"Anyways," Mickey continued. "Does this sound good to you, kiddo?"

"Yes, thanks, Dad!" Felicity hugged Mickey. He hugged her back. He closed his eyes as he hugged her. It was comforting for both of them. Felicity ended up wrapping her legs around Mickey's waist and Mickey helped her up while still holding her.

"What's this for?"

"Cause I love you with all of my heart," Felicity mumbled into Felicity's neck.

"I love you, too, Felicity. With all of my heart, which isn't a lot because hearts are small but you understand my point."

Felicity laughed.

"You want me to put you down now?"

"Not just yet. Just a little longer."