"I cheat, Ian gone lie, but not on Legacy, I been stopped dat shi when I got wit ha, she got da password to all my shi, literally everything." Jdot mugged.

"Did Legacy ever have a boyfriend before Jdot?" Legacy read another comment before laughing making her brothers look at her curious on why she was laughing.

"I never had a boyfriend before Ja'Antae, my first and only." Legacy answered.

"How come Jr don't be in your YouTube videos?" Legacy read the comment.

"Usually when I film he's with his dad, aunt, or grandma, I don't really show him on social media because he's still a baby, people is weird, there's people out there who bashes a baby because their hating, I don't want my child in that." Legacy answered.

"Have Dot ever tried to force or ask Legacy to smoke?" Legacy read a comment before scrunching her face up.

"Ja'Antae has never asked or tried to make me smoke, where do y'all get this from? I don't feel comfortable smoking or drinking, I don't know why, I guess because my mom always told me not to do it, and after she died my brothers made me strictly stick to that rule, and now since I'm grown I don't feel comfortable doing it because they told me not to do it or I'll get put on punishment, I'm grown now but it's still uncomfortable." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"But anyways, if I don't feel comfortable with something Ja'Antae is not going to even bring the subject up until I bring it up because if I bring it up I'll be somewhere near comfortable with talking about it." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Why did Spinz cut his ankle bracelet off?" Legacy asked before Spinz begin laughing.

"Cause I was tryna slide to dis party, but I couldn't go cause my ankle bracelet, so I cut da shi off and slid to da party." Spinz chuckled.

"How do- I'm tired of y'all asking this question, I get I'm tiny compared to him, he's a man, I'm a woman, most man is bigger then woman." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Dey asked how Dot fuck dat lil ass dog didn't dey?" Pooter asked.

"Yes, they ask everytime, I'm not little he's just big compared to me." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"I be wandering sometimes to, I can fit yo ass in my bookbag." Pooter laughed while Legacy mugged him.

"He get on my nerves." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"How do y'all feel about Spotemgottem?" Legacy read the question.

"Fuck dat nigga, his bitch ass got robbed in his own driveway, dey made his bitch ass take his goldz out his mouth, den took his two guns, money, and his tech, in yo own driveway, nigga something wrong." Spinz shook his head.

"Dat nigga mama on coke, luh dirty ass jitt." Jdot shook his head.

"On Shug da nigga bang 4 different gangs, nigga don't een know whea he from." Whop chuckled.

"Did Legacy- oh naw baby." Legacy laughed as she looked at the question.

"What it say?" Pooter asked as Legacy laughed.

"Did Jdot take Legacy virginity." Legacy read the question before laughing.

"Y'all nosey as fuck." Jdot shook his head.

Legacy laughed as her brothers looked at her waiting for her to answer.

"This is very uncomfortable, but anyways I don't like how you worded that, did Jdot take? But yes he was my first." Legacy answered the question before Spinz felled back on the seat.

"Nigga what's yo problem?" Jdot asked him.

"Listening to dis is like watching my child grow up, my baby not a baby no more." Spinz shook his head.

"It's okay, I'm still your little sister." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"I remember me and Whop fought over who was gone hold her first when she came from the hospital." Spinz shook his head.

"How come Spinz and Whop tall but she short?" Legacy read a comment.

"What is it like having a boyfriend as a rapper and both of your brothers as rappers?" Legacy read the question.

"It's like a regular person, I sometimes forget their rappers, until they tell me their going to the studio, it's feels normal." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Legacy carried her pregnancy so beautifully." Legacy read.

"Thank you so much, I could cry." Legacy smiled.

"Dot what's your favorite position?" Legacy read the question before laughing.

"Missionary." Jdot answered.

"Legacy hang with all the fine niggas, where do you find them at?" Legacy read the question.

"Ummm, I hang with one fine nigga, that's my nigga, if you talking about me hanging with my brothers and you're calling them fine that's disgusting." Legacy shook her head before Whop smacked his teeth.

"Imma fine as nigga." Whop mugged.

"What's Legacy favorite period food?" Legacy read the question before looking at the camera and side eyeing it.

"That's a weird question, I don't have favorite period food, I eat whatever comes to mind." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Did Legacy ever swing on Jdot?" Legacy read the question before looking over at Jdot.

"I wouldn't call it a swing, it was a tap." Legacy chuckled.

"Ha ass got mad and swung on me, I body slammed ha luh ass cause she thought she was gone beat on a nigga." Jdot mugged the camera.

"Anyways, Dot when are you going to marry Legacy?" Legacy read question before chuckling.

"Whenever I feel like it, stop asking me dat shi, I feel like y'all rushing me to give a date, I'm proposing to Legacy not y'all, and she not rushin shi so leave me alone." Jdot mugged.

"How would Dot feel if Legacy was a stripper?" Legacy laughed after she read the question.

A mug instantly came on Jdot face onto as he squinted his eyes confused on why would that be a question.

"I wouldn't feel no kinda shi cause she ain't gone be skrippa, I'll hang ha ass if she een think about gettin on a pole." Jdot mugged as Legacy chuckled.

"He's not lyin guys, he actually tried to hang her." Pooter spoke up making Jdot roll his eyes.

"Can we have vlogs of Legacy and Jdot? I love them as couples." Legacy read before smiling.

"That is so adorable, I love that you love us as a couple, but the vlogs is up to Ja'Antae honestly." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm down." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾