28

At the medical room: author

Cheong San was silently treating Gwi-nam. He applied the disinfectant over Gwi-nam's wound earning a hiss from him.

CHEONG SAN: why would you even go and fight around ? Can't you see your stage ?
GWI-NAM: sorry
CHEONG SAN: you should be saying that to yourself if you had some conscious.
GWI-NAM: I just don't want to be a problem to you.
CHEONG SAN: you are not a problem don't say that.
GWI-NAM: I am one. If I wasn't I wouldn't have put you and myself in such a situation. You know how much I wish I could turn back time ? But I think it would end this way. I am a monster and you were right. Suhyeok also was right. Maybe that's the reason everyone including you hate me and that is why you all are leaving me?
CHEONG SAN: just shut it hyung. Sit still I haven't finished cleaning the wounds properly. Take off your shirt and lay down.

Gwi-nam silently followed. Cheong San treated Gwi-nam. He almost sobbed out loud when he saw all the marks on Gwi-nam's body. This made me confirm that his hyung was suffering too.

CHEONG SAN: hyung you will need to go to the hospital. Your leg is injured
GWI-NAM: it's okay I'll manage San-ah, don't worry about me.
CHEONG SAN: how can I not worry hyung? Why do you always act like this ? Broken and miserable? Where is the hyung who was a tough guy that I once knew ?

Cheong San started crying

At the principal's office : SUHYEOK

Mr Lee yelled at us and then told us to follow the principal. Today I'll finally make sure that these three get suspended and handed over to the police. The principal looked at us.

PRINCIPAL: who started the fight ?
SUHYEOK : Myeong-Hwan.
MYEONG-HWAN: not me he.

So it was shin yeol. That bastard.

SHIN YEOL: NO! it was him.
PRINCIPAL: Quit it. Why did you start the fight.
SHIN Yeol : Gwi-nam had been threatening my girlfriend and he wouldn't leave her. He even threatened Myeong-Hwan that he would beat his brother. Am I right ?
MYEONG-HWAN: r-right.
SUHYEOK: bullshit if he did why are you hesitant to answer, sir he's clearly spouting all lies. Gwi-nam has got nothing to do with them. It is them who roam around Gwi-nam. Infact I suggest to check for the footage during lunch the one opposite the serving table. And speaking of him threatening Jangmi is all wrong, he was with me all time since we had a project to do together.

JANGMI

I was being called along with Eunji. I never spoke to her since she was being bullied. Reaching the principal's office I saw my boyfriend standing with the two of his friends and Suhyeok. I bowed to the principal and he spoke to me.

PRINCIPAL: did Yoon Gwi-nam threaten you?

I looked over to shin yeol who was pleading to me to say yes. But I could never do that. Even if it meant losing him all over again.

JANGMI: no sir. He did not.
PRINCIPAL: min Eunji, do these three bully you and Gwi-nam ?
EUNJI: yes sir.
PRINCIPAL : I'll have the camera footage checked. Till then I need you 5 here. Jangmi and Eunji you both can return to class.

I bowed again and walked out.

GWI-NAM

I laid still on the bed. Cheong San's tears fell on my back.
" See you made him cry. You should have just jumped off from the window. But you didn't , you are a monster. "
My inner thoughts debated.

CHEONG SAN: hyung does it hurt ?
GWI-NAM : no its way less compared to what you suffered.
CHEONG SAN: hyung please just don't blame yourself. You are having fever and stressing won't help.
GWI-NAM: but isn't it better atleast a monster like deserves some kind of pain.

He dabbed the cotton harshly on my back making me hiss. I couldn't tell him how much it stung when he did that. I could silently bite my lip and receive all the pain.

Back at the principal's office

The principal had come to a decision of suspending the three on the semester term. Shin yeol and Jangmi argued over why she hadn't taken his side making them end things completely. Suhyeok walked back to class with woojin. He hadn't gone after Cheong San and Gwi-nam, giving the two guys their personal space. Namra checked on Suhyeok and he said he was fine. Cheong San was treating Gwi-nam and Gwi-nam, he was blaming himself for all of this.

The classes ended and everyone went home Suhyeok and woojin  followed Gwi-nam distantly. Suhyeok knew that Myeong-Hwan and Shin Yeol were those type who would follow a person till their house and beat them up.

The End