25

GWI-NAM

Too much I wished for. Just a night for Cheong San to stay. Since woojin left us in the house it was very awkward. Cheong San did not look up. He was focused on the set of notes that he held. I took some courage. In my hoarse voice I asked him.

GWI-NAM : are you going to come to visit gyeong-so's grave ?

He was silent for a while but then he replied.

CHEONG SAN: why would you ask me that when you said that he died because of me ? You don't want your brother's murderer coming to see his dead brother.

I swallowed hard.

GWI-NAM : could you come ?
CHEONG SAN: I wish I could but when it has to do with a monster like you I reject.

"I am a monster. He said it again."

I kept silent, I couldn't focus more.
"Why isn't Suhyeok and the rest returning?. I feel so suffocated. "

There was no interaction between us, but after few minutes woojin came back.

SUHYEOK

Namra walked alongside with me.

NAMRA: don't you think something's up with him?
SUHYEOK : I sense it too. Judging over his behaviour, I assume he's getting bullied and that's what we don't know.
NAMRA: I feel sad for him.
SUHYEOK: prez ? Why ? Did you forget he is a monster don't you remember about the things he did to Cheong San? Did you forget what I told you when you asked me in the hospital?
NAMRA: I remember it crystal clear but think Suhyeok, he looks broken that he gives up. His eyes if you notice are so dull.

I took time to think. We reached the store. Dragging a trolly we went to the grocery section.

NAMRA: buy some vegetables while I'll go fetch some milk.

I nodded. Being rich did not mean I was a spoilt brat. I did household chores sometimes with the maids. I dumped some vegetables and then shifted to the snack section. A few udon ramyeon bowls, biscuits and some candy. I was hesitant to pick the chip packet or not. I pulled out a cream sandwich and then went towards the drinks section where I saw Namra pulling out some milk cartoons.

SUHYEOK : 5 should be enough.

Namra flinched almost dropping the milk cartons on the floor.

NAMRA: next time show me your face don't appear like a ghost.

I nodded and we checked out for the bill. I told her that we need to drop off to the medical store to get Gwi-nam some painkillers.

CHEONG SAN

The silence was suffocating but then hyung spoke. Funny how he almost begged to me. He thought I was going to give in? No way. Even though I care a percent for him I wasn't going to be weak and not stand for myself. I had my gaze on the set of notes in front of me, not daring to look at him.

Woojin came back trying to be neutral. Looking at his face I could tell he was completely feeling awkward.

WOOJIN: Hari noona said she got some errands to run. Want to run them together? She told me I could take a friend of mine and since Suhyeok is busy with prez you are being bored at home let's do it together.

Suhyeok's penthouse was my new home whether I had to accept it or not. I understood what woojin meant by it. Too happy I smiled.

CHEONG SAN: sure let's go. When do we go?
WOOJIN: tomorrow.
CHEONG SAN: great deal
SUHYEOK: who is going where and what's happening?
WOOJIN: nothing great we are running errands. Since you're too busy with prez.

I almost laughed ignoring hyung as I saw class prez blushing.

WOOJIN: don't blush prez, I'll start hating the colour red.

All of us started laughing, I directed my gaze to hyung who was left out like a non welcomed customer. Suhyeok looked at hyung.

SUHYEOK: where do I put this ?
GWI-NAM: just keep it on the kitchen counter I'll do the rest.
SUHYEOK: here.

Suhyeok handed him some medicine. Hyung just accepted it muttering a small thank you,. coughing thereafter.

AUTHOR

Funny how things worked with this twisted fate of Gwi-nam. He was evenly jealous when he heard the four talk ignoring him as of he wasn't in the room. Now that everyone left he was sad because Cheong San was the first one who left the house, his own house without greeting him a farewell. He scoffed looking at the painkillers he had left on the table.

Flinching slightly at the now thundering weather he felt awful. He clearly had no strength left to do anything. He just hit himself on the bed inhaling the faint smell of Cheong San's bedsheet.

The End