17

NAMRA

I am tutoring woojin, Cheong San and Suhyeok and  they aren't  listening to me which made me slam the notes on the table startling the three.

NAMRA : If I hear one more unwanted noise trust me y'all can find another tutor and I'm not going to do any of your assignments and give you any of my notes, specially you Cheong San.

Finally they heard me out. Sitting peacefully continuing the set of notes I explained to them the series of mathematics and physics.

5 pm. I looked at the clock. Suhyeok was helping me pack my stuff while woojin and Cheong San were cracking lame jokes.

SUHYEOK : class prez want to go out?

I was taken back. "Is he asking me out?". I raised an eyebrow.

SUHYEOK: the three of us wanted to visit the arcade to spend some time since Cheong San hasn't gone out after that incident.

"My brain need some rest. I thought he meant by asking me on a date. "

NAMRA: I don't have time for that. I need to complete the project.
SUHYEOK: the due of the project is literally next month. C'mon prez it's going to be fun.
NAMRA: how many hours that will take ?
SUHYEOK: don't know but trust me it's going to be fun.
NAMRA: fine. I'll come but you better complete your project by the end of the month.

CHEONG SAN

This was my first time going out after the incident. I was afraid. My heart felt heavy.
"What if I met hyung in the arcade ? What if he comes to know that Suhyeok was the one that had lended his dad's penthouse to me for a stay? What if hyung beats up Suhyeok? "
But a certain point I needed my freedom too.
"Just act like you don't know him.  It's going to be easy. Is it though?"
Suhyeok's voice snapped me out of the thoughts.

CHEONG SAN: coming.

Pastel blue hoodie and tracks should look good. I checked myself once again in the mirror. I'm all set. 

CHEONG SAN: oh noona I'll comeback soon. We are going at the arcade.
YEON : Enjoy~

AUTHOR

Taewoo was waiting for his move, after what Gwi-nam had done to him he decided to avenge Cheong San more. Despite the fact that Gwi-nam was scary. Namra, Suhyeok, Cheong San and woojin were playing. Namra did mention to Suhyeok that she was enjoying. Gwi-nam and Chang Hoon who were at Myeong-Hwan 's house were deciding on what to do. Jangmi was meeting Shin Yeol. Both of them were in shin yeol's rented studio room naked tangled in bed.

The next day : Hyosan high school

Gwi-nam was waiting for Namra at the gate. The fact that he couldn't sleep the night was perfectly fine with him. In a distance he could see her walk like a weirdo. He gave no fucks in pulling her into the hallway that led to the abandoned construction site. Pinning her to one of the wooden sticks he went straight to the point.

GWI-NAM: where is Cheong San?
NAMRA: why would you care?
GWI-NAM: I said where is Cheong San?!

This time he raised his voice trying to scare the girl but Namra did not move instead she looked into his face eye to eye and replied.

NAMRA: I don't know !
GWI-NAM: you're kidding me ? You take me as fool?
NAMRA: maybe
GWI-NAM: you little bitch.
NAMRA: says you.
GWI-NAM: fine if you don't know where is he then I'm sure you should "genwa cafe and the employee Taewoo" since this both belong to your uncle. Let me think how much should I report to the cops ? Violence happening in the cafe and employees getting injured? That would be a great shutdown for that old man who is your uncle.
NAMRA: I wouldn't dare to do that if I were you.
GWI-NAM: naive aren't you ?

Namra just smirked thinking that Gwi-nam would shut up but the next thing he did was beyond terrible. He kicked her in the leg and punched her in the stomach, she crouched on the floor grasping for air but he pulled her hair and dragged her back to make Her stand.

GWI-NAM: for the last time I'll ask you. Where is Cheong San!

He did not leave the grip off her hair. Listening to no answer he punched her in her jaw, making her spit blood. She felt dizzy.

NAMRA : lake house

That was the last thing she knew before she fainted due to pain.

The End