7

AUTHOR

Cheong San's hearing beeped due to the pain, he felt like someone hit a hammer too hard on his head. Gwi-nam pulled him across the foot of the bed kicking him a few times. He wanted to stop Gwi-nam telling him to give him some time to come back to his senses, Gwi-nam aimed at his chest, kicking him hard and straight to his chest knocking the air out of him. Seeing Cheong San knocked out he panted, wiping off the sweat from his forehead.

CHEONG SAN

I panted waking up I clutched my chest and my head at once. I felt the world spin around me. If I stay here one more minute I'm definitely going to kill myself. I crawled myself into my room reaching out for my phone, I don't care if I got beaten again but I needed to move away from hyung. The moment my hand left my head I noticed blood. "oh no ouch". My vision shook once again but it came back to normal. I reached for my phone to see Suhyeok's message.

Suhyeok
Hey you there ?
Did you eat dinner ?
Do you want to hangout this Saturday?
It's going to be me, Woojin and prez
Are you sleeping?

I ignored his texts and pulled myself in for a warm shower.
"Eomma it's a long time since I spoke to you. Today hyung was a little angry at me but don't worry I deserve it. I hope eomma is going good up there hope you are enjoying your journey there. Don't worry about me eomma I'm completely fine. I'm definitely going to be strong for you." I washed off the blood from my head and I wiped myself. I pulled out my first aid kit from my drawer and applied some ointment. I hissed at the pain but I deserved it. Only if I did not hum that tone but what could I do when I missed him and the old times when we all were together?

The next day in Hyosan high school........

Suhyeok ran to me as I entered the class.

SUHYEOK: you ignored my text for ?
CHEONG SAN: sorry I was too sleepy to check.
SUHYEOK: okay so you down on a Saturday? Me, Woojin and prez.
CHEONG SAN: I'll see about it, I have to go work too.
SUHYEOK: ditch it.
??: Ya ditch it. I'll tell samcheon to pay you.
CHEONG SAN: oh thank you prez.

Who would tell her that Taewoo was stealing my money and hyung would always beat me because of that?

GWI-NAM

Uninterested in the conversation. I turned my gaze to Cheong San. I did have thoughts about how to have fun with him. Mrs Park walked with three new students. One catching my eye. She wore pink. A cute pink hairclip and a cute pink bag.

MRS PARK: everyone here ! We have new students please introduce yourselves.
??: Hi I'm kim JuHu please be friends with me.
???: Kwon Nabi. Nice to meet you all
????: Hello my name is Lee Jangmi. Please take care of me.

"Sure I'll definitely take care of her. Wait was I falling for her ?" Was all that I thought when I felt Cheong San claw me in my leg. Turning my gaze to Cheong San I searched for his eyes to give me some explanation about why he acted that way. There was no way I could like Cheong San anyway so why would he try to even start it? I kept staring at Lee Jangmi. She smiled at me which I shyly returned back I turned to Chang to see him smirking at me. He knows. And that's bad.

Back at home..............

I searched around Cheong San's room for some supplies when I came across this scrapbook. "Oh the old times". I opened it to see the pics. It was us. Pictures of us when we were small, picture of cheong San's parents and mine. The first time we went to school. I shuffled for more pictures and then I came across the picture where he was holding his trophy and Cheong San had clicked a selfie and I was standing next to him. That was the last photo of mine with him. Then everything changed. Cheong San became a murderer. Anger took over me when I saw him in that picture. I searched for a marker scribbling Cheong San's face in the picture. Now it's only me and him.

AUTHOR

Cheong San was facing his boss. You'd ask why? Because Taewoo wanted the guy fired. He accused him of stealing his money when he knew that it wasn't true but it was completely the opposite. The boss did think of giving Cheong San one more chance. Cheong San had still not forgotten about clawing Gwi-nam. He still can't forget how much love the elder held when he saw the newbie. The smile made Cheong San claw Gwi-nam in jealousy. Of course Cheong San liked the elder since they became friends, even after getting beaten up he still loves the elder no matter what.

The End