20

AUTHOR

It was evening and Gwi-nam forced himself dragging his feet to Cheong San's room. When He woke up he found himself on one of the bed's in Suhyeok's penthouse, the same lady and Cheong San. Cheong San and he had a small conversation, it wasn't even a conversation it was a sentence that Cheong San spoke.

"Don't ever come again. Just forget about me. I'll do the same."

GWI-NAM: never. After all of this ?

Being stubborn he did not listen. Instead he told Cheong San that he would come here everyday untill he came home with him.

Gwi-nam was too tired. His phone buzzed. He checked it only to make him suffer a little more. Jangmi and shin yeol kissing.  Now he realised what the distance meant to him. That was the very moment he cut ties off with Jangmi.

As stubborn as Gwi-nam was, he was back at the same place where Cheong San was. The penthouse. Waiting for him just to show his face. But in the end it would turn out bad as he would get beaten to pulp by Suhyeok. Seeing Gwi-nam not backing down, Suhyeok began to go harsh on him. He kept calling him a monster and a loner who could do nothing but dominate the weak and make them suffer. in a case he was right. Cheong San was weak. he was fragile. All he needed was love and affection which was rejected by Gwi-nam.

The month was coming to an end and Gwi-nam's face was almost unrecognisable. There were purple bruises all of over his face it looked like makeup. His face was swollen but he never gave up going to the penthouse, listening to Suhyeok reminding him that he was nothing but a monster,  in school he would only scare his teachers and classmates with his face and suhyeok would always taunt him by passing out comments on him being a monster and deserving what he was getting, untill that one day where he lost miserably. Suhyeok had beaten him a little harder and he spoke a bit harsher. Gwi-nam found himself at the memorial sitting in front of gyeong-so's grave. A small garden flower bouquet that he placed on the grave.

GWI-NAM

I placed the bouquet of the garden flowers that I made on gyeong-so's grave.

GWI-NAM: why does it have to be like this ? Am I a monster that no one wants me ?

I looked at the photo of gyeong-so. Smiling as it made me feel better.

GWI-NAM: you know I lost too many things these days. Cheong San? He doesn't want to see me ever again. Can't believe he mustered up courage to tell me this. Jangmi was kissing a guy. And here my face is swollen because Suhyeok punched me as I kept waiting for Cheong San to come back home. Speaking the truth gyeong-so-ah I miss Cheong San. The house feels lonely without him. Did I realise it a too late ?

The sun was scorching hot and I was feeling dizzy. I hadn't eaten anything. My head started aching.

GWI-NAM: gyeong-so-ah take care hyung will get going now.

Walking back home having the memories of my brother and Cheong San made me tear up. Funny how fate plays tricks on me. What should I do to make things go back?.

The next day : at the penthouse

I was still standing with my face all swollen, I was hungry and the weather was not making me feel better. In a hope I felt like I would get to see Cheong San but again it was Suhyeok who pulled me into the garden. A small smile erupted my face when I saw Cheong San standing there looking at me with a cold look. I was at ease. I was about to get out when Cheong San spoke making me lose my mind.

CHEONG SAN: hyung!  Go, don't come here ever again. If you think I still like you, you are wrong. I don't love you anymore. Infact I'm glad I don't love a monster like you. You only gave me pain my whole life. Gyeong-so's death wasn't my fault. It was just a mistake. I couldn't stop myself from thinking. At first I kept quiet because I felt that it was my fault, but it was just a mistake and all that I said at the memorial was when I was in love with you. But now we have nothing to do anymore. You coming here is just a waste of time. I hope you understand and not come here ever again.

The End