11

AUTHOR

Gwi-nam was enjoying his date with Jangmi. Cheong San was in the ER fighting between his life and death. Namra was scared for Cheong San. Suhyeok was having a conflict whether to tell Gwi-nam about Cheong San or not. Taewoo fled knowing that he would be fired anyways. He took Cheong San's pay anyways before fleeing. He knows that he surely going to make Cheong San pay for this.

SUHYEOK

Namra was pacing back and forth, I was sure to assure Namra that nothing would go wrong. I decided that there was no way I was going to tell Gwi-nam about Cheong San anymore. This was going way out of limits. How much did he expect Cheong San to endure, even endurance has a limit.

SUHYEOK: you know my father owns some of the penthouses right?
NAMRA: what is this got to do suddenly?
SUHYEOK: I decided from now on Cheong San stays at one of them.
NAMRA: why? He has his own house and own gaurdian.
SUHYEOK: trust me you wouldn't want to know about that.

NAMRA

I was confused about what Suhyeok meant. The doctor approached us.

DOCTOR: He's got multiple fractures but don't worry about them, they are just minors. He's head wasn't damaged to major injury, he's lucky he survived. By any chance is the pateint exposed to any abuse or self harm? I noticed his body had bruises.
SUHYEOK: we don't know much about that doctor. She found him knocked out at her uncle's store.
DOCTOR: I'd suggest to take care of him, because of it's again in the same place his skull can get a crack and the brain can be affected, or he may even die.
SUHYEOK : oh sure doctor, don't worry about that we'll take food care of him.
DOCTOR: okay then we'll transfer him to the normal ward you both can meet him there. He's just unconscious he'll soon be awake. Good thing that he was brought here in time.

I thanked God. He was alive. Even though Cheong San was someone I was never close to, he was one of the nicest person I ever met.

GWI-NAM

I pushed Jangmi against the wall of the alley. The darkness couldn't indicate us. She moaned into my chest as I grouped her ass. Pinning her hands above her head, I bent forward to kiss the junction between her neck and her ear. Oh those sweet moans. Trailing my hand down to her skirt I was about to touch her when her phone began ringing.
"What a cockblock" I thought to myself.

I just waved her a goodbye kissing her forehead as we went our ways. Her mom had some work for her that's the reason she needed to hurry home. I entered the house as usual to be engulfed with darkness. It was 8 pm and Cheong San was no where to be found.
"Don't tell me he's been whoring around with Suhyeok again. This bitch never learns. Come home today I'll show you what happens when you don't listen to what I say."
I spoke through my gritted teeth.

AUTHOR

11 pm and now Gwi-nam was more than annoyed, Cheong San hadn't been picking his call so Barging out of the house like a mad man, he went to Suhyeok's house screaming Suhyeok's name in anger. Suhyeok's mother who came out tried to calm him down.

MRS LEE : He is not at home son, please stop screaming his name, the neighbours are getting disturbed they might even call the cops for the disturbance.
GWI-NAM: tell your son not to fuck around with what's mine. Where is he? Where is that asshole?
MRS LEE : Did he beat someone ? I am very sorry about that , he is gone out with one of his classmate, oh what was her name oh Namra. He is with her. I'll ring him up, just please don't make a havoc here.

Mrs Lee called Suhyeok. He answered.

MRS LEE : Where the hell are you?
SUHYEOK: oh eomma I'm with Namra also I have something to speak to you when I come home.
MRS LEE: let's talk about it later just come home right now there is a guy who is causing a scene here. He almost looks like he would beat someone if you wouldn't come here.
SUHYEOK: don't worry mom I'll be there in 5 minutes.

She informed Gwi-nam that Suhyeok would return in more 5 minutes and turned out true. Suhyeok was there in 5 minutes. Gwi-nam saw him almost flinging a punch towards Suhyeok but Suhyeok dogged it and pinned him to the floor.

GWI-NAM: you bastard ! Where is Cheong San?
SUHYEOK: I don't know. I was with Namra.
GWI-NAM: don't fuck with me. I know you've fucked him now tell me where the hell is he?
SUHYEOK: do I have to repeat myself? Or are you deaf? I don't know where the heck is Cheong San, he'd ignore me like I'm a ghost. And I'm telling you I was with Namra.

Lying a bit won't ruin anything is all Suhyeok thought.

The End