2

GWI-NAM

I kept hitting Cheong San untill I was satisfied. Because of him Namra dared to spill the plate on me.

GWI-NAM: you better wash my shirt and prepare dinner for me before I come.

Heading out of the house I walked to the restaurant. I was meeting up with Myeong-Hwan and Chang-Hoon.

CHEONG SAN

My whole body hurts. I should have been used to the beatings. I groaned as I lifted my body forcing it into the kitchen. I saw hyung's uniform on the floor. I wiped the tears sighing. "Why did I do that?".

Staring at the refrigerator I pulled out some basic ingredients. Tofu, pork belly and some necessary spices. Cooking kimchi jigae was one of hyung's favourite. I waited for the ingredients to cook meanwhile I put hyung's uniform in the washing machine. I was scared for an other beating. Preparing the dinner table, the door opened and hyung came in right in time. He saw me setting the dishes in pain but smirked and walked to his room.

GWI-NAM

I was lucky to save myself once again. Drinking with myeong and Chang were like red flags. But I did not forget the girl who smiled at me. She looked a bit too pretty for my liking. I sent myeong and Chang home in a cab worrying nothing. I wanted to know more about that girl but sadly she disappeared when I entered the restaurant again.

I came back home to find Cheong San setting the table. I see the bitch has already followed what I said. "tch my slave". I took a shower and walked out for dinner. The table was already having dishes. My favourite dish. Kimchi jigae. My mouth watered but I did not show it. I sat as Cheong San served me. He was going to sit on the chair but I interrupted him.

GWI-NAM: did you forget about today? Do you want another beating? Go sit on the floor and wait for the food.

I could see him almost tearing up. He silently walked away and sat on the floor. Satisfied I ate my dinner and once I was done I told him he could have his dinner. But the dinner were my leftovers. After all what he did deserve to have leftovers.

AUTHOR

Cheong San silently had Gwi-nam's leftovers as his dinner. He knew making Gwi-nam angry was just like this. He was used to eating like this. He hated the fact over how his life had changed. He's feelings towards Gwi-nam had always been the same. Love. He loved Gwi-nam ever since he had first become friends with them. He still remembers how he , Gwi-nam and Suhyeok used to play when they were kids. But now it was all gone.

The next day........

Gwi-nam was the last one to enter the class. Cheong San's back did hurt he even applied some ointment to prevent the wounds from infecting. He greeted Namra who was referring to her biology notes. He was almost falling asleep when Chang Hoon slapped him on his back almost making him scream in pain but the poor boy just held it in. When Gwi-nam wasn't around it was Myeong-Hwan or either Chang Hoon after his life. He was glad when he saw Mrs. Park. She came with some papers in her hand.

MRS PARK : students I have been assigned to change your seats as per the lot system. So since the lots were already drawn the list was handed to me. If you have any problem with your partner you need to speak to the principal.

CHEONG SAN

The lot system was something I always thought was never fair. I couldn't imagine hyung sitting next to me bullying me but I guess that nightmare turned real. Mrs park announced that me and hyung will be partners for the rest of the semester. It's not even the start and I was already in misery.

The End