23

NAMRA

I squealed at myself looking at the mirror, scaring my little sister Onjo. Suhyeok had asked me out and it was so funny the way he asked me. Maintaing my face I walked out of the house to see Cheong San, woojin and Suhyeok waiting for me. I smiled and Suhyeok mouthed a "cute" making me smile a little more. I turned my gaze to Cheong San who looked excited.

NAMRA : excited for the comeback?
CHEONG SAN: of course. I'm just a little bit upset because of what the teacher will say.
NAMRA: oh Suhyeok already spoke to the teacher.
WOOJIN: nooooooooooooooooooooooooo it was me.
NAMRA: yeah yeah the one who stood behind Suhyeok while he was the one speaking, says everything.

The two of them laughed as woojin pouted.

At Hyosan high school : AUTHOR

Cheong San's heartbeat quickened when he saw Gwi-nam enter. He sat in Gwi-nam's seat making Gwi-nam look at him and then sit to the other corner of the class. Suhyeok sat next to woojin and Daesu sat next to Cheong San. Being a bit confused at the behaviour Cheong San just shrugged it off.

Lunch at cafetaria was what Cheong San had missed but he also noticed one thing. Myeong hwan spitting into Gwi-nam's tray of food forcing him to eat the food but then Eunji speaking something made them walk away. Since when did Eunji and hyung become friends. That was what Cheong San was thinking.

GWI-NAM

Myeong-Hwan was indeed an asshole. It wasn't new for him to spit into my tray ruining my food. Eunji asked him to fuck off and he told me that if I did not come to the construction site he would take Eunji instead. Eunji never deserves this in the first place. Telling Suhyeok was probably the worst idea as he would do nothing but tell me that it was somehow my fault.

GWI-NAM: Eunji - ah by any chance did Myeong-Hwan do anything to you?
EUNJI: no he did not. Why do you look so pale?
GWI-NAM: oh it's nothing.

I was at the construction site facing Myeong-Hwan, it was raining outside and I forgot an umbrella.

Kicks, punches landed on me as Myeong-Hwan vented his anger on me. He asked to stay away from Eunji but when I denied he lost it. "Don't fight back. Remember feel the pain how Cheong San felt. You are a monster." I lost track of time. The rain still pouring this time heavily. I pulled myself in the same state blood pooling into my mouth. I don't care if I caught fever or something, I rather care less. All I wanted to do was get home and calm my self down in Cheong San's bed.

CHEONG SAN

I enjoyed school a lot today. Mrs park welcomed me with some chocolates which I was very greatful for. Hyung's girlfriend was with some other guy, who I learnt was a transfer student. I wonder what happened between hyung and her? Were they still dating ? Was she cheating on hyung? Does hyung know? Did they breakup? I even could make out hyung's dull face. It was raining as Suhyeok had predicted. Damn lucky that we got an umbrella. School ended and we went home. I can't believe Suhyeok left me with woojin just to go along with class prez.

AUTHOR : the same night.

Gwi-nam caught fever. His head ached and his body radiated heat. His forehead was burning but all he did was take a warm shower and lay into bed. He stared at the white ceiling blankly recalling the smiles Cheong San had. He slightly smiled trying to make himself feel better in a way. The rain was still pouring and he was hungry. Getting up with all his energy he pulled on a hoodie. He reminded himself to buy an umbrella since he had lost his umbrella. Coming home again after eating ramyeon at the store he laid unmoving in bed.

The End