19

GWI-NAM

It was the first time after gyeong-so's death I felt a spike into my heart. I thought my intuition was right and Cheong San would come to stop Suhyeok but it was completely the opposite. I saw him getting dragged with that lady who served me juice. Suhyeok didn't spare a glance.

SUHYEOK: you follow me unless you want to be dragged by your hair.

I felt completely different. Why was Suhyeok looking so scary? I followed him to a room. The room was nothing but empty. It looked more like a storage. He waited for me come inside and locked the door after me.

SUHYEOK: you were the one who did that namra right?

He asked me in a voice which I never heard my entire life. I started feeling creeped out. The surroundings were making it more creepier. With all my energy left in me I spoke.

GWI-NAM: I asked her nicely but she did not answer me.
SUHYEOK.: So you had to beat her up?
GWI-NAM: I wanted to know where is Cheong San.
SUHYEOK: why so desparate? So that you could beat him up, make him work and get him in bed ? Or in simple words you could use him ?
GWI-NAM: that has nothing to do with you.
SUHYEOK: I know that you are only doing this things for revenge.
GWI-NAM: revenge? If you don't know shit stop barking.

I was getting angered sentence by sentence. Who the hell was he to say that. Does he know that Cheong San was the one that murdered my brother?

SUHYEOK: stop barking? Don't make me laugh Gwi-nam. Today I'll show you how a barking dog bites too.

NAMRA

The teacher looked at me, I could hear my classmates mummer after the teacher left. My notebook fell off the table I was about to get it but the pain in my stomach stopped me from bending. "Fuck" I mumbled but a hand for my notebook back to my desk. Woojin. Who looked at me worried.

WOOJIN: you good prez?
NAMRA: do I look good ?
WOOJIN: aish forget it here hold onto me. I'll help you.

He carried Suhyeok's and his bag pack along with mine. As I put a hand around his shoulder. He was gentle with me. We reached the archery section and his sister came running to us. After knowing what had happened she helped me alongside with him to my home.

CHEONG SAN

Yeon noona and myself were silently sitting in my room. She only had a look of discomfort on her face. "Why was she having the discomfort when I should be the one having that look?"

CHEONG SAN: noona! Are you okay?
YEON: San-ah who is that guy? I'm sure he doesn't look like your classmate.
CHEONG SAN: he's my gaurdian noona
YEON: oh did he by any chance hurt you and Suhyeok saw him?
CHEONG SAN: yes
YEON: this is not going good. That friend of yours I think I'll have to call 119.
CHEONG SAN: noona what is happening why 119?
YEON: San-ah, Suhyeok once he's angry no one can stop him. He could literally kill a person.

This is not going good. I ran leaving Yeon noona where she was. I was scared. I searched each and every corner of the house and then it was finally the end of the hallway. I nearly screeched when I saw Suhyeok and hyung. "No no no hyung no!"
I ran to them. Suhyeok still punching hyung.

CHEONG SAN: stop please stop!
SUHYEOK: no he deserves it
CHEONG SAN: he's not moving!

Suhyeok seemed to snap out after listening to what I said. I pulled hyung aside and Suhyeok just looked at me. Hyung's jaw was full of blood. I panicked, with shaky hands I tried to check for a pulse. I was glad that he was alive.

The End