6

SUHYEOK

I had no choice but to choose Cheong San. He was someone who was really amazing to be a friend and more over a brother. But his words forced me to change my decision and choose Eunji. Eunji was pushed towards me as Gwi-nam told me I could go fuck myself off but I want to help Cheong San. He's smile was not a real, genuine smile, it was a painful one which had too many emotions in it. I couldn't figure out about it. But I did need to do something about it.

CHEONG SAN

Suhyeok chose me which made the three look at me in suprise. I could see hyung's face getting hotter, his jaw clenching in anger I knew it anyway I was getting it from him. I did tell Suhyeok that it would be okay with me and to choose Eunji since she was having one of the worst choices. I could understand that no girl wanted their rights to be taken off them and what hyung was doing was completely wrong. Hyung pushed Eunji forward towards Suhyeok and asked him to go away. Now that Suhyeok left hyung turned towards me. And then turned towards his friends who were looking at me.

GWI-NAM: so ₩50 each huh?

They all started laughing and suddenly hyung gripped my jaw enough to dislocate it.

GWI-NAM: you're pathetic you know ?

I shut my eyes trying hard not to whimper because of the pain.

GWI-NAM: I think I want to have a time with him. Can you two gaurd the entrance of the floor ?

The two nodded cheering hyung up for what he was going to do. Hyung's grip on my face released.

GWI-NAM: kneel down.

I immediately knelt to the floor. His hands went to the zipper of his pants. Pulling the belt and then the pants.

GWI-NAM: be a good boy and suck me off.

"Did I hear it right !" He is asking me to suck him off in school ? Is he crazy?!. He already pulled his dick to my mouth tapping it asking me to open my mouth. This is so wrong. This is bad, but do I have an option?. I put it in my mouth earning a groan from hyung. This is so vulgar. I never knew hyung could go this far.

AUTHOR

Gwi-nam demanded Cheong San to swallow every bit of it. Now he wanted more. Gwi-nam's mind was stuck on how soft were Cheong San's lips around him. He wondered that if Cheong San's mouth was warm what about his ass, was it more warmer?. Gwi-nam cursed under his breath thinking why was he getting such erotic thoughts about Cheong San.

Cheong San was in the men's restroom gurgling out whatever he had inside him. He forced to puke out whatever he had swallowed. Even though it was salty he felt ashamed of himself. More even he was scared. If today Gwi-nam did that to him the next day could be worse. He could end up getting touched by him. Returning back to his seat next to Gwi-nam he focused on the teacher as he was relieved to see Gwi-nam sleeping. He hoped that this was the last vulgar thing Gwi-nam would do to him.

At the cafe............

Cheong San was serving customers their orders while Taewoo was looking at Woori. He kept staring at her the way she approached Cheong San. Woori was the cafe's regular customer. Her main motive was to ask Cheong San out. She had liked the latter ever since she had seen him first work. She would even send indirect signals to Cheong San who never noticed it since he was too stirred up in his own life. His colleagues at work all knew about it. Taewoo liked Woori because she always tipped him but not more than Cheong San. She was perfect. A man's dream. But she chose the wrong guy. Taewoo again heard Ha-Lim and Hee-Su speak about them. That's when Taewoo decided to blow up.

GWI-NAM

I slammed the text book right on the study table. This maths is stressing me. If I sit here solving one more problem I'll probably die brain-dead. I looked at the time and it was perfect for a shower. Six thirty in the evening. I got some capsule coffee and drank it in my room. I pulled out a set of pants and walked into the shower.

Standing down the shower I kept thinking about Cheong San again. My dick began pulsating. I was hard. I jerked myself off at the thought of pounding into Cheong San's ass. Sigh I need another shower. I came out of the room to check for Cheong San and there he was. Making dinner humming a familiar song. Anger took over me as soon as I heard him continue. I pulled his hair and he yelped as he dropped the raw ramyeon into the vessel.

GWI-NAM: who the fuck gives you the right to hum this song?! Answer me !!!!!

He looked at me in fear.

GWI-NAM: I asked you who the fuck gives you the right to hum that song.
CHEONG SAN: n-no o-one h-hyung.
GWI-NAM: that's it you're getting it from me.

I pushed him out of the kitchen gripping his hair again as I pulled him into my room. I pushed him on the floor. His head hit the drawer making him bleed. But I wanted to teach him a lesson.

The End