1

AUTHOR

Cheong San sat silently in the corner of the class. He wanted to be non existing. There was no such day where he did not want to disappear. Pushing his bag on his desk he slowly fell asleep on the bag only to get the bag pulled harshly and slam his head on the desk too hard. He whimpered in pain but he did not dare to look up. He knew it was Gwi-nam and his friends. Hearing from the laughter a hand gripped his hair making him face Gwi-nam. He should have known that it was Chang Hoon who had his hands on his head.

GWI-NAM: well I suppose sleeping should be done at home ?

He spoke is a very deep tone making Cheong San drop in fear.
Cheong San was finding words to answer, the process took a little too long that he ended up getting a slap from Gwi-nam. A tight slap almost making him lose his hearing.

GWI-NAM: where is your answer darling?
CHEONG SAN: mi-mian h-hyung.
GWI-NAM: hmm.

The guy left the grip from his hair as soon as Mrs. Park their homeroom teacher entered.

GWI-NAM: I'll deal with you later.

He spoke to Cheong San as a whisper.

GWI-NAM

Well I meant it when I said I'll deal with him later. A person like him doesn't need to be treated well. Bullying him got me satisfaction no let me make it clear. Watching him suffer in pain got me satisfaction. After all no one would make someone suffer unless they want something from them?.
I pulled out red and black markers from my bag. Let's see who gets bullied now. Pushing my desk a bit further I pulled on Eunji's jacket. Writing in block letters "I AM SEXY LOL" with a small heartbreak emoji. Satisfied enough I sat back for the rest of the day to end.

CHEONG SAN

Mrs. Park was teaching economics. I tried my best to listen but my ears rang from that slap. I knew the moment I land home it's worse. Worse for me. My face would have a mark by now. I saw hyung write on Eunji's back. She was also a victim of hyung's bullying. I never understood why hyung would bully Eunji. She was such a nice girl. I was so much in thoughts I did not hear the bell for the lunch break.

Lunch breaks to me were moody. It was either peaceful or painful. I don't know how to describe it today. I probably won't have a peaceful one today as I remembered what hyung said. I slightly heard chatters of students as I sat myself in the middle on an empty seat. Eating my lunch slowly, taking the pieces of meat close to my mouth I felt a cold liquid pour down my head. I realised it was milk. Tears automatically welling up my eyes. In the corner of my eye I could see my ex friends looking at me with a pitied look. Hyung and his friends sat opposite me.

GWI-NAM: is it so tasty that you are staring at the food ? Well let's make it more tastier.

He grabbed my plate as I watched him. He spat in my food continuing the process till his second friend finsihed spitting in my food. At this rate this is the worst humiliation of my life. He pushed the plate back to me.

GWI-NAM: have it now I'm sure it will taste more delicious this way.

My eyes watered. I grabbed the spoon tightly. Taking the rice he spat on but as soon as I was about to put it in my mouth someone pulled my plate and spilled it over hyung. I was too blurred with tears but as soon as I heard her voice I realised who was it. Choi Namra my ex best friend's girlfriend and the homeroom's class president.

The End