Chapter 47

~

"What, full already?" Law teased, opening another packet of Flevance specialty potato chips.

"I've been eating the entire day..." Luffy countered, pouting.

"First, you were studying without a break, now you are saying you're full, the world really is ending."

"My tummy hurts."

"Come here." Law pulled out a bottle of white syrup especially for tummy aches an acidity and fed two spoon-fulls to his boyfriend. "This will help."

"Tastes minty." Luffy smacked his lips together then cleared the area for sleeping.

After the music performance, Law had taken Luffy to a restaurant of his choice, for a nice dinner, then they went to the treehouse where Law had taken the liberty to stock various snacks from countries and cultures he had visited. Luffy had eaten through only a quarter of those food items before deciding he couldn't eat more.

"Thank fuck I can sleep tonight." Law mumbled under his breath, scooting closer to Luffy and putting his arm around the younger's torso. Luffy quickly changed their positions and slumped himself of top of Law, burying his cheek in the older's neck. "Luffy."

"Hmm?"

"What do you want as a present?"

"I can make a wish?" Luffy got up from his position, excited.

"Just one but it has to be reasonable and within the realm of possibility." Law answered. "What do you have in mind?"

"You've already said no to it."

"If it's about our rule then yeah, that's out."

"It's not that."

"Then try again."

Luffy took a break and looked at Law, thinking if making this particular wish would ruin the nice, comfortable air between them. But Luffy decided to trust Law, that since the older was giving him an opportunity to make a wish, he must be open to it, to some extent. "Get a house in Goa."

Law looked at Luffy then sighed. "You're not going to let that go, are you?"

"Nope!"

"Alright then, let's hear your reasoning for that."

Luffy laid back down. "Well, hotels are cold for one."

"No they are not, there is always heating installed."

"Not that kinda cold."

"Oh..." Law recalled. "The kind of cold that settles in places that are not homes?"

"Yeah. Then it's so small all the time, with a house, you can make your own setups, have your own fridge with your own favourites foods."

"Luffy, who's going to manage all that?" Law asked, patting the younger's back. "I can't be bothered with all that after two long flights and I can't keep track of things even in Flevance, the guys do it all the time."

"So I'll do it whenever you are visiting. I'll get the house clean and restock so you don't have to worry about those things." Luffy offered.

"You'd just fill the fridge with meat, humans need a lot of different nutrients."

"Then I'll ask Sanji to help too."

"I can't cook so there's no point in having uncooked food."

"You can't cook?"

"Not the fancy kind of stuff Kuroashi-ya makes, not basic things either, just some packaged stuff that has ingredients and instructions already in it." Law shrugged.