PART- 33 (Old Moments)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Who told you I'm inexperienced? And yes, people can have sex after 18. But nowadays, it doesn't matter if you're 18+ or not. Under 18 people also have sex." She said with an offended look, just to tease him to see how he will react.

Maybe! He will get angry? Or jealous? Or possessive? Something? Or all of the above.

"How much logic you give me. I won't believe it. Because I know my Princess is untouched. You're pure, Love." He winks

"Whatever!" She irked.

Her plan failed.

"But I kissed before. I had my first kiss when I was in class 7. The boy was cute. I liked him. A little." She said in serious tone

It was true. And he felt it too.

His jaw cliched and his hold became tight around her thigh. She smiled seeing his free hand going up towards her corch which was wet and throbbing for him. It was dying to get touched by him, his hands. She was expecting it to happen but he pulled down her dress and covered her naked legs.

Her face fall.

"What?" She asked in confusion

Next moment she was pulled closer to him then she was beneath him and his dominating lips crashed on her soft lips. He kissed her with no mercy on her poor lips and play with her tongue with his possessive and dominating sucking, nibbling, biting and chewing the hell out of them leaving her breathless and almost senseless. He pulled his lips away only after making her lips turned into a beautiful red and swollen. A small cut was there too. He touched the place and she hissed in response with a soft moan.

"I'm sure no one kissed you the way I did. And no one will do in future as well. I can guarantee you." He paused and kissed her lips again.

This time it was a soft one. He broke the kiss after few seconds but his thumb was brushing against her lips softly. Her eyes were closed and breath was heavy. He moved near her ear and wisper.

"Because no fucker will touch you again. Your lips, your body, your mind, your soul, your every fucking inch is mine. Only mine. You're mine Princess." His possessive words and dominating voice made her moan and her corch begged for him more.

"Do you understand?" He asked pressing a soft kiss on her neck

"Yes." She moaned

"Better." He bites her cheeks softly before getting up from her and sit straight on couch.

She also sit straight on couch beside him and kissed his cheeks lovingly making him smile. Then got up from couch and sits on floor making him confused.

"What are you doing?" He raised an eyebrow

But soon a smile comes on his handsome face seeing her getting on her four.

"What are you up to?" He asked still knowing she is up to something "wild and naughty".

As assumed, he saw her crawling to him moving her hips sexily like some wild kitten that she is with a mischievous smile on her beautiful face. She gets on her feet once reaching near him and sits on his lap taking her own sweet time keeping her legs on either side of his body. He holds her waist firmly to secure her not to fall on floor and pulled her closer crashing their front bodies together leaving no room in between them. Even air can't pass through them.