"I thought we'd be going for the Vegas era, you know the white flares and the, grr, chest hair."

The Doctor has his hair in a Teddy boy quiff.

"You are kidding, aren't you? You want to see Elvis, you go for the late fifties. The time before burgers. When they called him the Pelvis and he still had a waist. What's more, you see him in style.", The Doctor rides a scooter out of the Tardis. He's wearing a white crash helmet and shades. He's a Mod, all right.

"You going my way, doll?", He asks looking at Rose.

"Is there any other way to go, daddy-o? Straight from the fridge, man."

"Oi! That's enough you two!", Juliet exclaims, suddenly having enough of their flirty banter.

"Hey, you speak the lingo.", The Doctor grins at Rose after sending Juliet and apologetic look.

"Oh well, me, mum, Cliff Richard movies every Bank Holiday Monday.", Rose shrugs before walking over to where the Doctor is sitting on the bike and Juliet is standing next to him.

He motions for them both to join him. Juliet gets in first, with Rose sitting behind her.

Juliet turns and chuckles slightly as her girlfriend is now adorning a pink crash helmet with her arms wrapped tightly around the brunette's waist. Juliet's hands rest on the Doctor's shoulders.

"Ah, Cliff. I knew your mother'd be a Cliff fan."

The trio rides off down the street.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Where we off to?", Juliet asks.

"Ed Sullivan TV Studios. Elvis did Hound Dog on one of the shows. There were loads of complaints. Bit of luck, we'll just catch it.", The Doctor answers.

"And that'll be TV studios in, what, New York?", Rose guesses.

"That's the one.", Juliet grins as a red London bus drives past the end of the street.

The Doctor pulls up by a red post box and now we see lots of Union Flag bunting strung between the houses.

"Ha! Digging that New York vibe.", Rose laughs loudly.

"Well, this could still be New York. I mean, this looks very New York to me. Sort of Londony New York, mind.", The Doctor rambles.

"What are all the flags for?"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The new television has arrived. The family are sitting staring at it instead of getting on with useful things.

"We love Muffin, everybody sing. We want Muffin the Mule. Hello.", Annette Mills sings on the television.

"Smashing. Smashing, innit? You'd have thought they was in the room with you, eh? Fair do's Tommy, you had a point. New television. There, that should cheer you up a bit, Rita. Give us a smile, then, eh?", Eddie applauds.

"I can't. Nothing's the same any more, not with her-"

"Stop going on about it.", Eddie harshly yells at her, cutting her off.