"Ready and waiting, sir.", Comes Crane's reply from on screen.

"Did the override work?"

"Well, needs a bit of fine tuning. We weren't exactly delicate, given the rush, but-"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Yeah, yeah. It's all working. I've been testing the system, sir."

A row of homeless men have flashing ear pods on.

"They've grafted on a treat, these have. Given a little persuasion. If you care to observe, sir.", Crane uses a remote control.

"And turn to the right. And back to the left."

The men obey.

"Are you having fun, Mister Crane?", Lumic asks.

"Oh, no, no, not at all, sir no. It's just, well, it's irresistible.", Crane admits.

"Then resist, and start the upgrade.", Lumic orders.

"Did we get permission?"

"I am governed by greater laws, old friend. The right of a man to survive. Now begin!"

"And turn to the left. Forward march."

The controlled men walk off through a door. Screaming starts.

"Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's cover up that noise. Er, give us track number nineteen."

Wimoweh - "The Lion Sleeps Tonight plays through the speakers.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
It is now night time.

"There's a light on. There's someone inside the base. Missis Moore, we've got visitors.", Jake and Moore have a gun.

"One, two, three, go!", Jake counts them in.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A familiar figure is inside the room. Mickey's jaw hits the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?", Ricky hisses at them.

"What're you doing there?"

"What am I doing here? What am I doing there?"

Jake and Mrs Moore turn their guns on Mickey.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A stretched limo drives past the Doctor, Juliet and Rose.

"They've got visitors.", The Doctor says to the other two.

"February the first. Mum's birthday. Even in a parallel universe, she still loves a party.", Rose shakes her head.

"Well, given Pete Tyler's guest list, I wouldn't mind a look. And there is one guaranteed way of getting inside."

"Psychic paper.", Juliet says before turning to Rose with a smirk.

"Who do you want to be?", She asks.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Rose, Juliet and the Doctor carry trays of canapés and champagne for the guests scattered through the ground floor.