"Multigrain anti-oil. If it moves, it doesn't.", He finds the android off switch on the console.

"Right, you two, that's enough lying about. Time we got the rest of the ship turned off."

He frees Rose and Mickey, before walking over to Juliet and offering her a hand. She accepts it and he pulls her up quickly. A little too quickly, as she flies into his arms.

Rose acts quickly as she grabs her hand and Juliet leans into her girlfriend's side now, for support.

"Blimey. I shouldn't have taken all those glasses from Reinette.", Juliet mutters as Rose chuckles lightly at her.

"Are those things safe?", Mickey suddenly asks, pointing to the droids.

"Yeah. Safe. Safe and thick, way I like them. Okay. All the time windows are controlled from here. I need to close them all down. Zeus plugs. Where are my Zeus plugs? I had them a minute ago. I was using them as castanets.", The Doctor answers him.

Suddenly, Juliet stands up straight, as if remembering something.

"Sexy? Can we talk?", She asks loudly. The other three stare at her, confused.

"Quiet down, Dove. You're scaring them.", Comes Sexy's reply in her head.

"Right sorry.", She mutters before stepping out of Rose's embrace and going to walk towards the wall. However on her second step, her eyes roll back into her head and she falls forward.

The Doctor quickly catches her, before leaning her against the nearest wall.

Rose drops down beside her, carefully checking her over.

"Is she alright? What's wrong?"

"I don't know. It sounded like she was talking to someone.", The Doctor says, confused.

Rose nods.

"Wonder who."

"Or what.", Mickey says suddenly. The other two look to him, suddenly remembering his presence amongst the stressful atmosphere of the room.

"Why didn't they just open a time window to when she was thirty seven?", Rose suddenly asks, getting them back on track, although she is still sitting with Juliet.

"With the amount of damage to these circuits, they did well to hit the right century. Trial and error after that. The windows aren't closing. Why won't they close?", Just then, a bell rings.

"What's that?"

"I don't know. Incoming message?", The Doctor guesses.

"From who?"

"Report from the field. One of them must still be out there with Reinette. That's why I can't close the windows. There's an override.", The first android reactivates and expels the anti-oil out through its finger onto the floor.

"Well, that was a bit clever.", The Doctor mutters.

The off switch moves itself to on again.