Chp 10: 2 Uchihas!?

Kakashi POV

I couldn't believe it. After all these years, I thought my friend died at the last war and yet here he is, standing and breathing in front of us.

Kakashi: You... You survived...?

Naruto: (Confused.) Who is he?

Guy: Our classmate and a Uchiha who was a Leaf Shinobi. We all thought he was killed in action during the last war.

YN: (Surprise.) All this time we were fighting an Uchiha who's your friend? How did he survived?

Guy: I don't know. One thing for sure, he's alive and standing in front of us.

Kakashi: (To Obito.) But if your alive, then why not come forward?

Obito: Because its irrelevant whether I had survived or not. Although, I suppose...if you really want an answer. The reason is because...you let Rin died.

Guy became shock but I got more shock to hear the answer. I get flashbacks of Rin on the day she died.

Obito: (Chuckles.) Oh please, relax. And what's with that look, Kakashi?

YN: Rin? Was she your classmate too?

Guy: She was, but she was killed in action too. But I don't know how.

Kakashi: So you're not going to condemn me?

Obito: What would I gain from criticizing this absurd reality at this point? I have no interest in the affairs of a world that shall soon cease to exist.

I look down depressed while grieving of the past.

Naruto: Kakashi sensei! I don't know what went down between you two, but this is no time to be depressed!

YN: He's right, discuss this later. Right now, we need to focus on stopping this before its too late.

Guy: They're right, Kakashi! The fate of the world currently rests on our hands!

3rd POV

Obito then prepares his kamui against them.

Obito: I have nothing more to talk to you about. Stay tied down to reality...and die. Fire style: Bomb Blast Dance!

Obito blast a massive fire style at them but Naruto blocks it with his nine tail beat mode.

Obito: The nine tails, huh?

YN: Dam, that was a powerful fire jutsu. Don't let your guard down, he can still pass through any attacks we use!

Suddenly something crash near Obito. Once the cloud of dust was gone, it reveals to be Madara who's still reanimated.

 Once the cloud of dust was gone, it reveals to be Madara who's still reanimated

Madara: Looks like you're having fun over here...Obito.

Obito: Its just like you...to defied the Reanimation Jutsu.