Chp 4: Leaf Vs Mist

YN POV

Is been an hour since I sent wood clones to the other divisions to find the imposters. But I still worried that it won't be easy since each divisions are in different places. Never the less, until there's another way, they're the best chance we have to find the imposters.

Right now, I came to report Kakashi sensei about the situation. Fortunately everyone in his group are clean as well as no sign of the enemies. Just then a leaf shinobi scout arrive.

Leaf shinobi: Captain Kakashi.

Kakashi appear behind the trees along with the others.

Kakashi: What's the enemy up to?

Leaf shinobi: There are no signs of life, even the enemy's. Its completely silent.

Guy: I wonder what's going on. I seriously doubt they just give up the fight.

YN: Knowing the Mist Swordsmen, they wouldn't give up that easily unless either side claims victory. Just like Kisame who I fought long ago.

Kakashi: Psychological warfare is the key to winning a shinobi battle. I don't like doing what the enemy wants us to do, but we should use this as a chance to rest. Everyone rest up, take time to recover your chakra!

He looks up to where the shinobis are on the tree branches.

Kakashi: However, stay on your guard. We'll keep scouting the area every half an hour. We must make sure we're ready to begin fighting again at any time! That's all.

3rd POV

Everyone nods and left to rest while Guy sensei, Kakashi sensei who stayed behind.

Kakashi: Guy, you should rest a little too.

Guy: (Smiles and thumb's up.) Did you think that I could sleep at a time like this!?

Kakashi: (Roll his eyes.) I understand how you feel, but-

Rock shinobi: Captain Kakashi.

A sand and rock shinobi arrive with a large scroll and a large paint brush with ink.

Rock shinobi: We finally received the items from HQ.

Kakashi: (Nods.) Good.

Those item will be useful for sealing the reanimators when they find them. The rest is up to Sai. Kakashi then take the items to Sai who's sitting by the tree thinking through his thoughts until he spotted Kakashi on a tree branches.

Kakashi: Hey Sai, sorry to bother you while you're resting.

Sai: Its okay.

Kakashi lands down and approached him with the items.

Kakashi: This just arrived from HQ. You need this for your Sealing Jutsu don't you?

Sai didn't made eye contact but nods before Kakashi calls Lee and YN.

Kakashi: Lee, YN.

Lee woke up and accidentally fell from the branch while YN safely lands. But Lee quickly got back up with his fighting stance while looking around.

Lee: Is it the enemy?

YN: No, its not. Even so, I'd might've gotten the enemy first before you.

Kakashi: Well, looks like you guys can still fight.

Lee: (Smiles.) Of course, sir! I, Rock Lee, the Blue Beast, do not know the meaning of the word exhaustion!

YN: So what's up anyway, Kakashi?