Chp 6: The Wrath of Madara Uchiha

YN POV

Of all the toughest opponents we faced as a genin, the four of the sound ninjas were one of our toughest opponents of all. We rarely made it our alive from their fight. Surprisingly they've been reanimated too.

Even though its been 3 years, they were still strong. At first we thought we've easily defeated them, but turns out that it was a set up. They trapped me, Neji, Kiba, Akamaru, Shikamaru, and Choji souls in their special type of barrier.

We try to keep up as long as we can until Naruto manage to find us and free our souls back to our bodies. I was surprise to see Naruto in a different appearance, looks like he really did perfected his jinjuriki chakra. Not to mentioned he manage to take down all 4 sound ninjas on his own.

Even so, the casualties never stopped, at least not rapidly. We manage to clear out white zetsus in our area thanks to Naruto shadow clones. All that remains were the reanimation jutsu, I'm just glad we don't have to fight them again as long as they're sealed.

We've been facing a lot of familiar friends and enemies that were reanimated. Tough part is that we still have to keep the sealing away from the remaining reanimated. Otherwise they destroy the seals and free them.

Though I seriously do want to fight Madara Uchiha, who's definitely was the strongest shinobi. Right now, I just finish healing our comrades in the battlefield.

YN: I'm out of chakra to heal you enough, but I manage to close the wounds for you. Just to be safe, you should head back to the base.

Rock shinobi: Thank you.

Just then, a shinobi from the Intel unit arrive. Thankfully he's not a white zetsu.

Intel shinobi: Are you YN Senju?

YN: Yes.

Intel shinobi: HQ needs to have a word with you immediately.

I nod and I place my hand on her shoulder before I speak up.

YN: 'This is YN, we have things under control over here, thanks to naruto clones. What's the situation?'

Inoichi: 'You won't believe it, but.....we've detected Madara Uchiha in the battlefield and may be facing the 4th company.'

My eyes were widen to hear that Madara is on the move.

YN: 'How's that possible? I thought he was elsewhere!'

Inoichi: 'Its an reanimated Madara.'

YN: 'What's of Naruto on that company?'

Inoichi: 'He's there, but is there anything you know the last time you face him? Something we can use as a advantage.'

YN: 'I don't know, he didn't even put up a fight the last we encounter him. All I know is that he's a Uchiha. There's nothing else I can do?'

Inoichi: 'Not while you're where you are.'

YN: 'What of my wooden clone? I sent a wooden clone on each company.'

Inoichi: 'We found him, but he's still too far from the 4th company. In other words, their on their own.'

YN: 'Let's hope its enough then.'

3rd POV, at 4th company

4th company were shock to see Madara Uchiha next with the reanimated 2nd Tsuchikage aka Mu but he's possessed by Kabuto.