Chp 3: Among Us

Yes, I did. Enjoy! :D

YN POV

Its only been 2 hours since recent events and its still night time. So far no sign of the enemies yet. I round up healing many ninjas as I can before heading out since I'm used up too much chakra.

    Then I went to get something to eat with the others. Its been a long day and its gonna be a long fight. So I gotta stay strong for the next battle coming up.

    Still though, I can't shake off that the enemy are planning on something tonight while we're recovering. Its putting the pieces together but its not welded. As if we're missing something.

    Just then, I heard someone by the entrance and I decided to go see who it is. Once I was by the entrance where two of the guard are, my eyes were widen to see a familiar face.

Guard ninja: Identify yourself!

Tenten: I'm Tenten of the Hidden Leaf, I came here because we got word from HQ that the 3rd company need weapons.

Guard: Where's the rest of your squad?

Tenten: My friend name Neji is on his way as we speak, but he may take longer than expected.

Guard ninja: All right, but first we will have to verify your chakra signature before we allow you to enter. We won't allow you to pass until its done.

Tenten: I understand, let's just make it quick.

The guards nods and verify her before she was allowed to pass.

Guard: (To YN.) You there, escort her to the armory. She has some weapons to hand out.

YN: Got it.

Tenten and I heads in and I start conversation with her.

YN: (Smiles.) Its good to see you alive Tenten.

Tenten: (Smiles.) Its good to be still alive. I see you're also wearing that armor.

YN: Pretty cool right? Gotta thank you for that. If it weren't for this then I might've died from one of those 7 swordsmen of the mist.

Tenten: (Shock.) You and your division fought them!?

YN: All seven of them. Well, 8 including my mom.

Tenten: Oh...I'm sorry you had to fight her.

YN: I know...but its necessary. She deserves to rest after she struggled to protect me. But we'll be ready the next time we face them again.

Tenten: (Smiles.) That's good to hear.

YN: Speaking of ready, we'll have to stop for a minute. I was supposed to hand this Akimichi candies to someone.

Tenten: Candies?

YN: Yeah, Akimichi candies give out explosion chakra. But its only given once. Know what they call this kind of candy?