Chp2: War Begins

YN POV

It hasn't been long since the companies separated in groups. From what I've heard, Kabuto is using reanimating jutsu to create an army, like an army of living dead. Wherever he is, he'll only focus on his jutsu while we'll be distracted by his reanimated army.

    We see Sai and his groups are on his giant ink birds above and one them launches a red flair.

Kakashi: A red flare? That's the Commando Unit.

YN: They must've spotted the enemy. But it won't be long before they attack Sai's group.

Kakashi: Let's go!

3rd POV

Not long after, Sai's group started to feel the breeze as they're flying.

Omoi: (Confused.) Huh, snow?

Sai: A cold air?

Unbeknown to them, the ice started to appear above them and soon they notice it but they were too late as they see someone by the ice.

Haku: Secret Jutsu Crystal Ice Mirrors!

Haku throw needles at them, destroying the ink bird and causing the 3 them to fall. But luckily they manage use the tree branches before crashing to the ground. Then they face four of the reanimated shinobis.

Zaji: Wait, isn't that?

Pakura: What is this, what's going on? They're just children.

Gari: Our bodies are immortal now. So we can just strike.

Zaji: Damit, all of our enemies are shinobis who possess kekkai genkai.

Zabuza: Well, except me.

Haku: We don't have anything personal against any of you. But we're not in control of our action.

They get their weapons out before charging at Sai and his group.

Zajo: Here they come!

They have no choice but to fight them but then they were interrupted by reinforcement who blocks their attack.

(Picture YN instead of Lee. You'll find out why)

Both Zabuza and Haku were shock to see Kakashi again.

Haku: Kakashi?

Sai: (Relief.) Kakashi, you're a life saver!

Kakashi: Don't start celebrating yet! All of these guys are going to be difficult shinobis to beat.

Zabuza: I knew we would have to fight, but I never imagine it would be against you, Kakashi.

YN: Friends of yours, Kakashi?

Kakashi: Something like that.

YN: Including this girl?

Kakashi: That's a boy, YN.