Chp 8: Battle of Tailed Beasts

One hour early, YN POV

Its been few hours since I got word of reanimated Madara appearance. Reports says that he nearly wipe out the 4th company on his own. Right now our company are almost done with clearing out the white zetsus.

Sand shinobi: That's the last of them over here.

YN: I don't sense anymore of them near. But don't let your guard down, last thing we want is for then to try to destroy the reanimated seals or worse, infiltration.

Leaf shinobi: Agree, we should send word that this area is clear.

We all nod before the same intel unit shinobi came back.

Sand shinobi: Good timing, we've clear out the white zetsu in this area.

Intel shinobi: Good, I'll send word to the others. But HQ needs to have a word with YN.

YN: (Confused.) Again?

Intel shinobi: They say this is another problem that's going on.

I nod before I place my hand on her shoulder.

YN: 'What do we got, is it Madara?'

Inoichi: 'Yes and no. The wood clone is aiding the kages to fight against the reanimated Madara.'

YN: (Surprise.) 'All five kages?'

Inoichi: 'Yes, they're facing him in the battle. However, we've detected Naruto Uzumaki and Killer Bee are facing the other Madara and the rest of the jinchurikis.'

YN: 'Seven jinchurikis and Madara against two jinchurikis. I don't like the odds and they're too far for me to reach. Is there someone else who are close to help?'

Inoichi: 'We've detected Kakashi Hatake and Might Guy are close.'

YN: 'Wait, you said Kakashi Hatake is there right now?'

Inoichi: 'Affirmative.'

YN: 'See if you can link up with him, I'll need Kakashi help. He has one of my flying raijin kunai that I can use to get to where they are.'

Inoichi: 'I'm on it.'

I let her go and look at the others.

YN: You guys wrap up in this area, I'm needed elsewhere.

Sand shinobi: Understood. Good luck.

I nod before I head out. If Kakashi is there, then I hope he doesn't forget about the last time I told him before I left.

Kakashi POV

We got word that Naruto and Bee are fighting against the jinchurikis and Madara. But even though Naruto mastered his tailed beast mode, I'm not sure that it'll be enough against all 8 of them on their own. Guy and I are on our way to help them until I hear Inoichi voice.

Inoichi: 'Kakashi Hatake.'

Kakashi: 'Go on.'

Inoichi: 'I've sent word to YN Senju that you and Guy are on your way to aid Naruto and Bee.'

Kakashi: 'Good, we could use his help against the jinchurikis. But how will he be able to reach us on time?'

Inoichi: 'He mentioned that you have one of his flying raijin that will help him to get to where you are.'

Kakashi: 'Yeah, now I remember.'

I reach my bag until I found a kunai that YN handed me.

Flash back