Chp 1: Calm Before The War

Shikamaru POV

Its been a few days since the boys and I had our get together at the Barbe-Q. But now all of the 5 nations are all gather in the hidden cloud area and organizing the divisions for the upcoming war. We also get our new headbands that symbolizes the Allied Shinobi Forces.

    Luckily the Intel unit can communicate all of us in case they give us any Intel in the battle that can be use. In other words, they're the eyed of the allied shinobi forces. Soon we all head out to our divisions, thankfully choji is with me in this group.

Choji: I heard that they were gonna split us all up into five units, but I figured they'd at least try to group us together by village.

Shikamaru: No, that isn't gonna happened. This is a war.

Temari: Yeah, he's right. This is no time to be competing with other villages.

Shikamaru: Yeah.

I begin to explain each units are specializing in warfare.

-1st company: Mid-range combat that has most shinobis specialized with weapons.

-2nd company: Close-range combat specialized in close combat but they'll be fighting in the front lines.

-3rd company: intermediate-range combat who will provide support up close and mid-range. Specialized with speed and physical strength.

-4th company: Long-range battle unit will provide the link with the Intel to support the front lines. Specialized in defense for the support units.

-5th company: Special-range battle unit. Specialized with their ninjutsu and attack tactics.

Choji ask curiously.

Choji: A special unit?

Shikamaru: Yeah, in war, anything could happen so you have to be prepared. Sure we were organized into units, but its just wishful thinking to believe that each team will operate without a hitch. Depending on the situation, some units will find themselves in good battlefield position, while others will be at disadvantage.

    This is where we'll rely on the shinobi.

Choji looks down worried until I hear Temari speak up.

Temari: Can't say that all preparations have been made, but considering roughly 80,000 shinobi have been organized into units this quickly... You've got to hand it to the brains behind the Hidden Leaf, Shikaku Nara. (To Shikamaru.) You'd better not embarrass your dad.

Choji: So the war is about to begin.

3rd POV

Suddenly they hear someone shouting Captains and they all look up and see the captains.

-Captain of the 1st company: Raikage right hand man aka Darui of the Hidden Cloud.

-Captain of the 2nd company: Kitsuchi of the Hidden Rock.

-Captain of the 3rd company: Kakashi of the leaf.

-Captain of the 5th company: General Mifune of the land of iron.

-Captain of the 4th company and the commander-in-Chief of all the battle units: Gaara the Kazekage.

The whole allied shinobi forces cheers to see their captains.