Chp 9: Behind The Mask

Present, YN POV

After we've manage to free the tailed beasts from Tobi's controlled before he pulls them back in the Gedo statue, we were facing the reanimated jinchurikis. Even without the tailed beasts chakra, they still tough. But right now, Bee and I manage to trap them with his tailed beast form and my wood style. Just then, they all begin to glow bright which caught all of us confused.

Naruto: What's going on?

Guy: Could this be?

Kakashi: Hard to believe it, but it looks like its finally over.

YN: You mean someone stopped the reanimation jutsu?

Bee: They're all gone.

YN: (Sigh relief.) Finally, its over.

Kakashi: We're not out of the woods. We still got bigger problems in front of us.

YN & Guy: Right.

Just then Naruto landed next to us before speaking to Tobi who's looking away for some reason.

Naruto: (Smirk.) Hey, what are you looking at? Did you forget all ready, you're fighting me!

Tobi looks back at us.

Guy. As well as The Green Beast!

Kakashi: Look like the reanimation jutsu has been released.

YN: And that your white zetsu army are finished by now.

Tobi: And...what of it?

YN: (Depressed.) I'm sorry.... I don't really know... Did we miss something...?

Kakashi: Not the time for your depression.

YN: Yosh! Lets do this!

Guy: Here it comes!

Just then, he send the Gedo statue to attack us with a punch.

YN: (Hand sign.) Wood style: Giant wooden hand!

3rd POV

YN manage to catch its punch with his giant wooden hand, but it uses another hand to punch.

Kakashi: Lightning cable!

Kakashi restrain its punch with his lightning before Guy counter attack on its feet, causing it to loose balance. Naruto in his tailed beast chakra mode, took the opportunity to punch back The Gedo statue face with Bee's help. The statue then falls down while Tobi did nothing but watch everything that's going on.

Naruto: (Smirk.) Heh, you don't look too happy.

Tobi: What's that supposed to mean?

Naruto: Since you're hiding your face, I can only guess. If you feel insulted, then take off the mask and show us how composed you are. Ya fool!

Guy: Nice going, Naruto!

Kakashi: (Sigh.) I told him not to rile up his opponent.

YN: Either way, be ready. There's no telling what else this guy has under his sleeves.

Just then, Tobi summoned what looks to be a gourd and a giant bottle.

Tobi: Well, it seems that I have no choice but to use it.

Kakashi: (Confused.) What is that?

Naruto: Uh, it looks like a giant gourd.

YN: And a giant bottle. The real question is what's inside those two?

Tobi: I would've preferred bringing it back in a completed state.

The Gedo statue then picks it up and swallows them both.