Chp 7: Fighting Madara

Apologies about the updates for this book, I've been having trouble of which one should I put before the next one. Its like tree branches that aren't going straight. So this is the best I can do.

I'm still trying to figure out the rest but feel free to suggest on what I should put.

YN POV

To my surprise, I see the 5 kages including my aunt Tsunade are all together in the battlefield. Ready to face Madara Uchiha together. First my aunt is healing Gaara and Ohnoki, due to their injuries while the rest of the two are ready to fight Madara.

Madara: This is perfect. This will make my test worthwhile.

Ohnoki: Thank you, Princes Tsunade.

Tsunade: I'll heal the two of you. Raikage, Mizukage! Buy me some time!

YN: I'll by more time too.

Tsunade: Oh no young man, you've done enough. Replenish your chakra in the mean time.

YN immediately sit down on his knees.

YN: Yes ma'am.

Raikage: (Charging his speed.) Here we go, Mizukage!

Mei: Right! Lava style: Lava Monster Jutsu!

She blast a liquid at Madara but he evades it as its melting the wood. I was surprise to see a lava kekkai genkai for the first time. Either way, I'll have to help somehow.

YN: Naruto, I'm gonna need time to regain my strength in case if we're gonna fight him.

Naruto: Got it.

I sad down meditating to build up chakra nature while the fight goes on.

3rd POV

Meanwhile, Madara continues to evade it until the Raikage caught up with him and punches him. This made the Uchiha off guard as Mei took the opportunity to blast another jutsu and successful hit him. However, Madara was shielded by his susano from getting burned.

Raikage: Lateral Bolt of Pain! Chop!

Raikage manage to pierced the susano with his jutsu as Mei blast another to burry Madara with it. Fortunately the Raikage got out of there on time thanks to his speed. As the fight goes on, any remaining shinobi that are close by went after Kabuto.

Raikage: How much longer, Hokage!?

Tsunade: Almost done!

Naruto: Are you okay, Granny Tsunade? Whenever you use that forehead mark jutsu, you get old and fall down!

Tsunade: This is different from the time with Pain. I only healed myself. Besides, it wasn't much of an injury. I have more than enough chakra!

Naruto: Then heal me too! YN and I may be clones, but I can't afford to disappear yet! I'll join you and-

Tsunade: That's not necessary.

Naruto: Why!?

Ohnoki: This is no longer just a war to protect you.

Just then, Madara manage to break free from the lava kekkai genkai with his susano.

Madara: (Smirk.) Lightning style teleportation and lava style kekkai genkai... Impressive attack...

Mei: I usually like men who are hard to melt. But you, I want to avoid.

Raikage: He can counter me even in my full speed.

Madara's susano punch to where the 2 kages are but they got out of there on time.

Raikage: I'm gonna have to get faster to catch your defense!