Rage

They said his rage was like the sea. Unpredictable and destructive like no other.

They said his calm facade; his goofy, silly, and wisecracking nature was a mask. A mask rafted to fool everyone who looked at him, crafted to perfection—the cover, made to be underestimated, belittled, and overlooked.

They said that they would see him for his true self when the mask was ripped off. They would witness his full rage. And when it happened, to brace themselves, lest they risk being blown away.

Jason thought he knew what Percy could do when he was angry.

Frank thought he knew what Percy could do when he was angry.

Hazel thought she knew what Percy could do when he was angry.

Leo thought he knew what Percy could do when he was angry.

Nico thought he knew what Percy could do when he was angry.

Will thought he knew what Percy could do when he was angry.

Piper thought she knew what Percy could do when he was angry.

Annabeth knew what Percy could do when he was angry. After all, she was the one who bore witness to his actions in Tartarus.

But none of them were prepared for when the rage of the sea was unleashed in all its terrible beauty.

Do you want me to spin this into a series of one-shots? Comment down below.

Mortals Meet Percabeth + one shots and headcannonsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara