Rick

Dedicated to @lesha4305, @sOkEeFeSoLaNgElO, and @lprowell for adding my Hogwarts story to their reading lists. 

Gaia had won. The seven had lost despite their best efforts and Camp Half-Blood had been destroyed, along with the forces of The Twelfth Legion.

The seven scurried to the Argo II, along with Reyna and Nico, who had just managed to bring the Athena Parthenos to Half-Blood Hill to no avail as it was destroyed seconds later.

They gathered in the mess hall, to discuss what they could try and do.

"We have no other choice," Annabeth stated grimly "We have to resort to backup plan Omega."

The other's looked at her fearfully "Backup p-plan Omega?" Leo stuttered.

"Yes," Percy replied "It is the only way."

So they headed out, standing side-by-side at what used to be the hearth at the now-barren Camp Half-Blood.

"Gaia!" Frank bellowed "Come and face us!"

The earth rumbled as a forty-foot-tall woman shot from the ground.

"You dare challenge me, demigods? You cannot beat me!"

"Yes we can," Percy said defiantly, as the demigods linked hands with each other.

                                           "Never gonna give you up
                                             Never gonna let you down
                                             Never gonna run around and desert you
                                             Never gonna make you cry
                                            Never gonna say goodbye
                                             Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you"

"NO!" Gaia yelled, covering her ears as she stumbled back, her eyes glittering with fear "NO! THE POWER OF RICK ROLL OVERPOWERS MINE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Then, she sank back to the ground, defeated.

This is derived from a hc I saw earlier, which went like this-

After Gaia had one the war, the seven rushed back to the Argo, and had one final discussion, making one final plan. They were completely and utterly tired, their bodies heavy with the toll of the war and their failure.

They went on deck............. and jumped. 500 feet onto solid land.