Chapter 58

*Cassidy's P.O.V*.

Jackson and I play for what feels like only a few minutes before Mommy and Indigo come in to check on us. I squirm as Mommy gets in front of me, trying to go back to playing with the race car that I was trying to get up the stairs of the dollhouse without lifting it up. It was a very challenging thing to do.

"Cassie, do you have to go potty?" Mommy asks as she refuses to move. I whine as I sit up onto my knees, pushing past her to keep playing. She gently grabs my arm, pulling me back so that she can look me in my eyes.

"Do you have to go potty?" she repeats the question, grabbing my chin gently and making me look her in the eyes. I shake my head quickly, not even thinking about it. Mommy sighs as she cups my face, sighing softly.

"The bathroom is just across Jackson's room," Indigo informs Mommy. Why she was telling her that I didn't know. I could have found it all on my own without having to be told so I guess that meant I was better than Mommy at finding things.

"So if you have to go potty Cassie, it will be just right across the hall," Mommy says. I roll my eyes at that because I had heard Indigo say that, I didn't need Mommy to repeat it.

"I know," I whine as I push her hands away, moving to go back to playing.

"Don't be mean to your mommy, you'll get in trouble," Jackson says as he looks at me with concern. I don't know why he was concerned though, I was not going to get in trouble. Mommy wouldn't dare put me in timeout when we were at a friend's house.

"I most certainly will dare to put you in timeout," Mommy says, making my cheeks turn red as I realize that I had said that out loud. That was supposed to be an inside thought, not an outside one.

"Don't push it, little missy," Mommy says as she taps my leg warningly before getting up and leaving the room. Indigo had already left so now it was just me and Jackson again.

"You're lucky you didn't get in big trouble," Jackson says as he runs his racecar up my leg. I giggle since it tickles and I squirm away, giggling softly. I take my car and run it up his arm, smiling when he moved away. If he could do it then I could too.

Jackson leaves to get a snack after a little bit, leaving me to sit in his room and wait for him to get back. I keep having to move around to get comfortable since I have this heavy feeling in my tummy. It probably isn't anything important so I just ignore it.

"I got gushers," Jackson says as he throws me a package of gushers. I happily accept it, struggling with opening it.

"Stupid Mommy took my scissors," Jackson huffs as he sits on the edge of his bed, pouting as he tries to open his gushers.

"What have Mommy and I said about calling people names?" Arden asks. I turn around to see them standing in the doorway, leaning against it. Jackson looks really abashed at being caught calling him mommy stupid. I would never call my mommy that out loud, I would get in big trouble.

"Not to do it. Babs, open gushers," Jackson says as he holds them out. Arden groans as they roll their eyes before entering the room, taking the gushers. With a quick pull the bag is open and they hand it back to Jackson.

"Mine too please," I request as I hold out my back for Arden to open. They take it and open it just as quickly as they opened Jackson's. "Thank you," I say as I take the bag back and pop one of the gushers into my mouth.

"Next time you ask before you get into the gushers," Arden scolds Jackson who pouts. I squirm as the heavy feeling in my belly gets worse. Arden glances at me for a moment before looking at Jackson who is still pouting about being in trouble.

I suddenly get up and move out of the room, realizing that I have to go potty. I make it into the bathroom, shutting the door quickly as I try to get my romper down. I struggle with it, whining as I can't get it down enough. Even though I try my best, I know it's too late to get it down once I get it halfway down my body.

I feel the warm liquid start to run down my legs and I quickly sit on the toilet, trying not to make a mess everywhere even though I had ruined my romper now. I feel turns burn my eyes and I burst into tears, very upset with myself.

I hear a knock before the door opens, Mommy slipping inside the bathroom and shutting the door behind her. "Oh cherub," she sighs when she sees me, a small frown on her lips.

"You had an accident didn't you?" she asks as she crouches down in front of me. I nod miserably and she helps me stand up once I'm done, pulling my romper all the way off. She wipes me clean before having me step into the shower, having me stand there.

"Mommy," I whine as I squirm, standing at her with wide eyes.

"I am going to ask Indigo if I can use the shower to give you a quick bath and get a change of clothes," Mommy states. I nod, not really surprised that she had brought me a change of clothes. She was always prepared, that's just how Mommy was.

"I not want to have a playdate again," I whisper sadly to her.

"Oh don't say that, Indigo was telling me just how excited Jackson was for you to come over. I already invited him to come over to our house tomorrow," Mommy tells me. I huff at that, knowing that I was not going to be in a good mood tomorrow after having an accident today. This was officially the worst day ever.