"Ryan?" You asked. Were you supposed to know who they were talking about? The only Ryan you knew was your best friend Ryan. Wait! What? "Ryan as is-"

"Yes." She still kept her head down. "Her, Scarlet, and Aaron-"

"Scarlet and Aaron?" You looked around, seeing the pictures of the two with another woman.

"They've been working with this woman, Margarita-"

"The vodka woman?" Wasn't she who Sebastian was talking about? 

"What?" The sisters said in unison. 

"Sebastian's ex-girlfriend, right?" You looked at them. 

"Yeah, but listen-" Lizzy went to explain how the vodka lady took over after Grillo was taken. Apparently, she got in touch with Scarlet and Aaron and tried to brainwash Ryan into joining them to harm Sebastian, seeing that she was the closest person to him. 

"That doesn't make any sense," You shook your head. "Why would they need Ryan? Also why the fuck would Ryan turn on her own dad?" 

"Ryan's been getting texts from Sebastian for quite some time now, but just after a few months did she actually respond back. Which would have been fine, but when I looked into it, I found out that a few weeks before you guys met Sebastian for the first time, she went to Chicago-"

"To her workshop-" You interrupted. It was the second time she went to out of state for a workshop. It happened a few after the Halloween party.

"No, Scarlet took her to meet Margarita, and once she was back, she all of a sudden was interested to meet her long-lost father?"  Ashley held Liz when she sensed her tone change. "She didn't really care that much at first, but after Scarlet told her about Sebastian and you, she started visiting Margarita more often."

"Me and Sebastian?" 

"Yeah, I still don't understand why, but-" She looked at her watch, "We don't have much time, we have to go," She turned to Ashley, and the two started to walk away. 

"Woah! Woah! Hold up! Where are you guys off to?" You got up, following them. 

"To the warehouse- You stay here." She pointed her finger before walking away. 

"No! Liz!" You grabbed her arm, "I have to come, I have to see Sebastian, please!" You pled, hoping your teary eyes would convince her to let you come with her. 

"Ugh! Fine!" She sighed, rolling her eyes. 

The three of you quickly got into Ashley's car and drove down to the warehouse.

"Wait, where were you all this time?" You asked Lizzy as Ashley drove you guys. 

"Scarlet was getting suspicious of me and had someone following me, so I had to lay low, and I couldn't tell you, guys, because I know she'll find out and I couldn't risk her finding out that I was trying to find out what was happening between her and Margarita." She explained. 

"And what were you saying about Scarlet and Aaron?" 

"Right, they are married honey... Have been for a while now," She shrugged her shoulders.

"Like while I was-"

"Yeah," She sighed. 

"Ew," You shook as goosebumps erupted all over your skin. But it all made sense now, the Mr. Brit on her contact, and how she would keep asking you about how you guys were doing when you dated him. 

"Oh my god!" Ashley gasped as we reached the warehouse, which was now covered with grey smoke and fire with a lot of people fighting around it.

You quickly got down, scared about what might happen to Sebastian. You spotted someone similar to Sebastian and were about to walk toward them when you felt a hot hand grab your wrist.