26.

"Sebastian!" You yelled, gasping for air as you jogged to catch up to him.

"Come on, Mina, when did you become so lazy?" He chuckled as you pulled on his arm. It's because you, asshole, you thought.

"You're the one who parked a mile away," You pouted, clutching onto his arm to slow him down. "Look at all the free parking spaces right next to the door, but no! You had to park on the other side of the world."

"You're very dramatic, you know that?" He smiled, pulling you closer.

"Yeah, I do." you laughed, entering the building. Sebastian smirked, seeing the huge spiral stairs to the first floor. 

"No, Sebastian." You shook your head.

"Yes, Almina." He smiled, pulling you to the stairs.

"NO." You planted your feet to the ground and still failed to stay put.

"YES." He laughed, dragging you to the stairs.

"Fine," You sighed, making him loosen his grip around your arm. You took the chance to jump him. Literally.

"Mina!" Sebastian exclaimed as you wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his waist. 

"Hey, I'm coming up the stairs." You shrugged, holding on to him tighter. 

"You're crazy." He shook his head, holding you as he walked up. 

"I know that, too." You smiled, kissing his cheek as he walked up the stairs. 

Sebastian dropped you down once you reached the first floor, "Who said you can let me down?" You frowned. 

"My back did," He groaned, holding his hip and leaning down.

"Oh, but it says more when you're fucking me against the wall," you mumbled, walking forward, earning looks and light chuckles from the people around you. Sebastian turned red at your comment, stunned by how openly you made your statement. 

"Are you just gonna stand there or help me read these Swedish words?" You turned around, seeing Sebastian still standing near the stairs.

"Yeah, uh-huh," He nodded, jogging to catch up with you.

You both continued to walk through the maze that was Ikea to get to the kitchen section, making jokes, trying to pronounce the item names, and failing miserably. 

"I can't pick," you shook your head, looking between the white and silver marble countertop and the shiny plain black countertop. 

"Why not?" Sebastian sat on a barstool in the kitchen set you guys were it. 

"Well..." You looked back at the black countertop. "That one kinda contrasts with the theme of the kitchen right now, and standing in the kitchen, it would blend into the living room, but this," You looked down at the one you were standing next to. "It goes with the kitchen theme and sets a tone, but I kinda want a hint of gold so it can match exactly with the cabinets. But, then the black one is like calling for me, but the problem with that is, it will have knife marks on it once we start using it, and with the light thing right above the counter, it will reflect it, an-" You were interrupted by Sebastian pulling your head to his, and smashing your lips in a tender yet intense kiss, that left you too stunned to speak. You let out a small whimper when he pulled away.

"Sorry, you were rambling and I thought it would help." He shot you an innocent smile, that did not so innocent things to you. Your cheeks turned to the color of chillis as you stared back at him, completely dazed. "Mina?" Sebastian softly asked, gently touching the side of your face and holding your cheek.