5.

"Yeah," He smiled, pulling away. He turned to Chris to shake his hand, but he just stared at him before heading towards you guys. 

Ryan awkwardly stood up, waving and calling them. "Guys!" She smiled, moving around the table to greet her parents, and her brother. You followed her hugging Chris, Hayley, unfortunately, Tom, and stopped in front of Sebastian.

"Hi, Al!" He smiled, reaching for a hug, but you flinched away and shook his hand.

"Hello," You cleared your throat, and moved back to Hayley. "Muma!" You grabbed her face, smashing your lips on her soft cheek.

You excused yourself to go the bathroom, coming back you noticed the only seat left was in between Ryan and Sebastian. You shook your head, "I am going to be drinking a lot tonight," You muttered under your breath, before settling between them.

The rest of the night was pretty smooth, except for the slight tension between Chris and Sebastian, and the weird commentary from Tom, but manageable overall.

"Alright, guys! It's getting pretty late, and we have to start early tomorrow." Chris said, getting ready to go.

"Wait, Ry said you guys were leaving on Friday, you're not spending Thanksgiving with us?" You asked, shifting your eyes between Ryan, Hayley, and Chris.

"Sadly, no sweets, I have to leave Friday morning, it will be too hectic, plus I have to pack and-"

"No, no, it's okay" You shined him a sad smile, before picking your things.

"Hey! You still have me! I can make the turkey this year!" Ryan laughed.

"No!" You yelled, "The last time, you smoked up the house for 2 days, and turned the turkey into coal. I got it." You smiled and looked back at Chris, who just gave you a sad smile.

"I swear we can make it up, you know what! How bout we spend the night with you guys? Just like old times?" Chris offered.

"Oh, my god! Yes!" Ryan jumped from her chair, almost spilling her drink on her. "Shit, sorry!" She put the wine glass further into the table. "But, you guys should totally come over."

"Wait, what about our things?" Hayley asked.

"I got it." You and Sebastian said in unison.

Ryan turned to you, seeing you roll your eyes. "Yeah, you guys should go together to the hotel," She turned to Sebastian, "You have your car, right?"

He nodded, getting up, "I got it." He pulled his keys out of his pocket. "You coming?" He asked, reaching his hand out for you to take.

You rolled your eyes once more, huffing and getting up. "I will see you guys soon." You told the group before following Sebastian out.

"Wait, don't you need the keys?" Hayley asked, searching through her bag. "Here, it's room 1940, the 7th door to the right of the elevator." She said, handing you the keys.

You smiled at her, saying your bye to rest, and walked outside to Sebastian waiting inside his car.

"You ready?" He asked, pushing the door open from inside.

"let's just get this over with," You sighed, getting into his car. As soon as you sat down, a strong wooden scent hit, almost knocking you out. "The fuck you do in here, man? Burn a tree or something?" You asked, taking another breath, this one was a bit less intense, almost soothing.

"Why is -"

"Nevermind, that actually smells good." You interrupted.

"Oh?" He turned to you, smirking. "Thank you."

You guys drove off, not uttering a word after that until you got to the hotel. You silently walked to the elevator and pressed the 19th floor. Waiting patiently in awkward silence while getting to the floor. Once there you both walked to their room, opening it to see a small suitcase and a bed sitting on the edge of one of the beds. You walked around the room to make sure they didn't leave anything out, while Sebastian took the bags outside.

"Anything left?" He asked, setting the bags down and coming back inside.

"Nope!" you sighed, walking towards him. "They said they will check out online, so we can just leave." You said walking past him to pick up the bag, while Sebastian shut the door and dragged the suitcase behind.

He dropped you off at your house and drove off before you even thank him. You stood still outside your door for a second before unlocking it and walking in to see the gang sitting around the couch and arguing over what to watch.

"Al! Thank god you're here!" Ryan got up from her seat and walked to you, taking the suitcase out of your hands and walking to her room. "We need a final vote on what to watch,"

"Deadpoo-"

"NO!" Chris, and Tom yelled from the living room.

"I will give you two options, and you pick from them, got it?" You nodded, dropping off the things in her room and walking to yours to change.

"It's either The Fault of Our Stars or White Chicks, which one?" Ryan followed you to your room.

"Oh, The Fault of Our Stars! Who even suggested White Chicks?" You asked, stripping your clothes and picking a white tank top and black shorts to wear.

"Fine," Ryan sighed, walking back outside, with you right behind her. "The fault of Our Stars it is." She announced, making Tom pout, while Hayley and Chris moved to one side of the couch to make space for you, cheering. 

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--