21.

Warning: Pregnancy, talk of abortion, manipulation, angst. 

Sorry for leaving you guys on the edge of the cliff for soo long! I was working on a new (Very Juicy😏) BuckyxOC story, so watch out for that in the next few weeks!! Anyway, I don't want to hold you guys back any longer. 

Ladies and gentlemen, chapter 21.

I'm pregnant!

You sit back on the bathtub edge, holding the stick in one hand, and holding onto the wall with the other. 

"No! No! No! No! No!" You chanted, trying to hold the tears back. This can't be happening!

You think about all the obvious signs you missed, the weird midnight cravings, the sudden hate towards any clothes other than losing sweats and oversized hoodies, and the odd body pains. One second you would be stirring the pot, and the next you would be sitting down because you were gonna faint. 

You hold your head in your hands, sobbing. You didn't know if you wanted to be happy or sad about it, a bit of both, maybe. You weren't against kids, you always imagined what it would be like, to be pregnant, to have a kid or more with the love of your life, to be happily married and raise your kids in upstate New York. To give them the childhood you wanted, to be a happy family. 

And the situation you are in is anything but that, you didn't know how Sebastian would react when you tell him? If you should tell him? What about Muma? Ryan? Mom? Too many questions, too many emotions, all wearing you out. 

You just wanted to call Sebastian, but not tell him about this, but to just be around him, to laugh at his quirky jokes, to listen to him talk, to be overwhelmed by his vanilla scent. 

You pick up the phone, dialing Scarlett's number first, she was a close friend, she was like your sister. "Scarlett?" You sniff. 

"Al? Honey are you okay? You don't sound so good," She sounded concerned. 

"Um, can, can you come over?" You try to hold back your tears. 

"Sure sweetie, I'll be right there." She quickly cut the call. 

You sat there, blank as a slate, just frozen until the doorbell rang. You quickly got up, wiped your tears, and walked to the door. "Al? Hon, you in there?" Scarlett's voice came through the door. 

You open the door to Scarlett having her hands open, ready to engulf you in a hug. You ran into her, holding on to her jacket as you cried. She ran her hands through your hair, walking you into your apartment, and closing the door behind her. You both sat down on your couch, she sat on the far left while you sat next to her, leaning on her shoulder. 

"What happened?" She asked when you finally calmed down.

"The-e test," You hiccup, "It's positive."

"You're pregnant?" She wiped your tears. 

You nodded your head. "What do I do now?" 

There was silence, while you and Scarlett try to take in the news and think about what do to. 

"I have to tell him," You finally break the silence. 

"What? No!" Scarlett shook her head. "You can't tell him!" 

"Wha? Why not?" You looked at her with bloodshot eyes. 

"Be-because, um, you, ah, he might not take it too well." She stuttered. 

"Huh?" You sat up, turning to her. 

"What happened when Muma told Sebastian about Ryan?" You had told her about that when you first meet Sebastian.