44.

A/N

Alright! I'm so sorry it took so long to publish!!! But there was a problem with my computer and most of my prewritten chapters got deleted. I had to take some time tryna restore it. Which didn't work by the way, so I had to sit and rewrite like seven chapters from this book and 12 chapters from the next one (Oops! Was that a spoiler?🫢 Maybe 🤭) But anyway, I tried to rewrite them as similar to the original as possible, which was such a hassle btw cuz I tend to zone out while writing. Anyway, hopefully, now I can publish regularly, no promises, cuz I don't wanna break it.  

Chapter 44!!! Things get hot(stan SVT) in this chapter, so watch out. That's the only warning I can give. 

-

"No, Ryan!" You whined, laying on your bed, completely drained from the day. Today was day three and you were just waiting to finally fall asleep on the huge, plushy bed resort bed. 

"But, Al you'll miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime experience," She pointed to the voucher in her hand, reading out the highlighted words. 

"Ryan," Michael stepped into the room, seeing your tired state. "How about we go ahead and go down to the show, and Al can slowly come once she feels a bit better. How about that? Does that work for everyone?" He asked, standing in between the two of you.

"Yeah," You nodded, waiting for Ryan to agree.

"Ugh, fine." Ryan sighed, stomping her feet before walking out like a child. 

"Sometimes I forget how much of a kid she is," You smiled, looking back to Michael. 

"You'll be fine?" 

"Yeah," You smiled, "I'll text you if anything. Now, go before Ryan drags you out." You waved at him.

"I'll miss you," He pouted, before following Ryan.

"Cute," You smiled to yourself before wrapping yourself up like a burrito and laying down, falling asleep instantly. 

The two days were hectic, to say the least. Ryan and Michael had planned a lot, which had you guys running around the island. Maui was a beautiful place with many attractions and Ryan was determined to explore everything. Yesterday was mostly tours, museums, and visiting restaurants in and around the place. It wasn't too bad, some places had huge waits but that wasn't the worst part of the day. No, the worst part was having to watch Sebastian and Alejandra, with all their lovey-dovey scenes and annoying actions. What hurt, even more, was the fact that Sebastian ignored your presence completely, not once looking in your direction. Wasn't this whole trip about you? Wait, why does it matter what he does? Focus, Almina!

While yesterday was spent on land, today you guys were completely in the water, starting with snorkeling lessons in the morning, then a boat ride to nearby islands, then parasailing, which had to be cut short due to Alejandra's fear of heights, and by the end of the day, you guys went to the boardwalk, walking two miles back to the resort as per Ryan's request... So to say you were tired was an understatement. Had you had at least six hours, you would have been ready for today but with Alejandra screaming and moaning most of the night, it was pretty hard to fall asleep. 

You tossed and turned, feeling your stomach rumble as you were just about to fall into a deep slumber. "Argh!" You groaned, kicking the comforter off before walking to the kitchen, you pulled your half-finished burrito bowl from the fridge, not having the patience to microwave it, and finished it in two minutes. "Good god! How hungry was I?" You lightly chuckled, trashing the box and walking back to your room. 

"Fuck Ale!" You heard Sebastian groan, making you stop outside their room. You hesitated, wanting to move forward to your room, but took a glance inside through the half-opened door.