3.

You left the gallery in a rush, nothing wanting to stay there any longer, and sped your way home. Changing out of your dress and into a pair of shorts and an old loose tee, and spending the rest of the night trying not to think of those blue eyes staring down at you. But you didn't realize was the same set of steel-blue eyes that never you out of sight, following you out of the gallery and now watching you sit on your couch from a distance until you slept.

Laying on your couch with the tv on you drifted off, just to be woken up a few hours later by a sudden vision.

"I hope to see you soon Almina!" A blurry figure called out in a dark room, but the voice was clearly of someone you know. The masked figure stepped back, the bright blue eyes shining through the dim-lit room. You tried to step closer, tried to pull the mask away, but...

"Al" Another voice called out.

AL!"

You tried to reach for the ominous figure in front of you by the other voice dragged you back.

"AL!" Ryan called, shaking you up. "Al, are you okay?"

You shot up, breathing heavily, trying to recall the dream you just had.

"I saw it," You panted.

"What?" Ryan dried the sweat off your forehead.

"The eyes I saw them again, it was- was this, um really dark room and, and he- he had-" You hyperventilated.

"Hey, hey look at me," She held your face, forcing you to look at her. "I need you to calm down and tell us what you saw, okay?"

"Okay." You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, "It was- wait, us?" You looked around the room to see the pair of blue eyes looking at you from the kitchen counter.

"What is he doing here?" Your tone changed, now angry and annoyed.

"Um, I-" Ryan started.

"I was just about to leave." He butted in.

"Good!" You shifted, crossing your hands and facing away from him.

"Wait no!" Ryan interrupted him as he took his coat off the chair. She turned back to you. "I invited him over, I um, I-"

"She got her biggest sale today." He spoke for her, smiling proudly.

"What? That's amazing Ry! Congratulation!" You hugged her. "Wait, I didn't know you put up your work on show today."

"No, but Sebastian insisted that I put up a few. And the hands one got the highest bid!" She squealed.

"The hands one?" You stopped her. "But, I thought you said you would never sell that one."

"Yeah and-"

"That was the first one you made in the gallery. I thought you never sell your first paintings." You repeated.

"Why are you saying it, like it's a bad thing?" She stepped back.

"No, no, just it was an agreement we had, leave the first one for memory." You said looking down.

"It's okay! If you like it so much I will make you a new one," She smiled, tilting your head up by your chin.

"Actually, yes, I want a copy." You waved her off, "Congrats, really!" You hugged her.

"Yeah, just pay me the value it sold for, and I will get started right away." She laughed.

"Okay yeah, what did it sell for?"