35.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TO ALL MY LGBTQ+ BABIES!!! IT'S FINALLY OUR MONTH PEEPS!!

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 

Also, is it a coincidence that I, a literal gay flag, was born in Pride month?

Trigger warning!!

3rd Person P.O.V:

Ryan rushed to the hospital Almina was admitted, calling her mother to board the next flight to New York. 

She was currently sitting in the waiting room, nervously tapping her foot as she waited for her mother to arrive. 

"Ry?" Hayley's voice was shaky as she rushed to her daughter with her husband behind her. 

"Mom!" Ryan got up, wiping her tears as she ran into her mother's arms. 

 "Ryan! Oh my god, honey!" She cried, holding her daughter tightly as she kissed her head, stroking her hair.

 "Mom! Al- Al is-" She sobbed. "Dad!" She walked out of her mother's grip and fell into her father's substantial warm arms. 

"I know, sweetie," Chris shushed her, looking at Hayley. 

"What did they say?" Hayley asked once Ryan calmed down. 

"She is still in the OR. I called you as soon as I got the call from the hospital." Ryan hiccuped, wiping her nonstop tears.

"Okay. Well, it's really late. How about you and dad go home and get some rest, I will call Manu and Paul to let them know," Hayley said, looking at Chris.

"No, but they haven't said anything yet. I need to be here," Ryan resisted, shaking her head.

"Honey, you have been here for almost five hours. You need to rest. I will call you if they say anything. Okay?" She said in her motherly tone, running her thumb over her red cheeks. 

"Ok," Ryan sniffed, getting up with the help of her dad and walking to the door.

"Will you be okay?" Chris softly asked as he stared at his wife. He knew she was wailing and praying to every god above that Almina would be okay, but she had put up a strong face for Ryan.

"Yeah," Hayley nodded, "She is stronger than us, and I know she will be fine." 

"Okay," He nodded, leaning down and kissing her forehead before following Ryan.

As soon as they left, Hayley called Manuela, informing her about the accident and telling her to take her time and come to New York.

After her call with Manuela, she knew Ryan wouldn't have called Sebastian, so she decided to ring him.

"Hal?" Sebastian's groggy voice answered the phone.

"Sebastian," Hayley sighed, "Al," she paused, worrying Sebastian.

"What? What happened to my Mina?" He sat up from the floor of his office room. He didn't remember when he slept, but he had cried himself unconscious. 

"She met with an accident." Hayley sighed. "I will send you the hospital details,"

"What happened?" he asked again. 

"Nothing major, don't worry too much, just get here."

"Okay, I'll start right now," he nodded, rushing out the door and into his car. 

Sebastian drove to the hospital as quickly as he could, worry and guilt clouding his mind as he ran through the hallways. 

"Hal!" He called as he saw her sitting with her head against the wall and her hands closed on her lap. She quickly got up when she heard his voice, turning towards him as he ran to her.