42.

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!

Me. 🥳

First of all, I wanna say sorry to y'all for making you wait almost six months for the next update but I had a lot of things on my plate and really couldn't find much time to update. 

Also, I'm planning to end this story in a few more chapters, cuz I have like three more storylines that I'm really excited to publish, and I don't wanna post them until I'm done with this, so... yeah- Look out for that, and um... Hopefully, you remember the plot, and yeah- enjoy!!

--

On cue, as Ryan stepped to the doors, they opened. Your eyes widened and your hand let go of Michael.

"Surprise!" Ryan screamed, waving her hands as the door completely opened to reveal who was inside.

Sebastian!?

You blinked twice, trying to see if you were actually seeing Sebastian there or if this was just some type of sleepy vision.

Oh, he's defiantly there!

You felt your heart beating fast, seeing him standing there. The last time you remember seeing him was in his house, laying in bed for hours, running around his house, laughing as you cooked, and cuddling on his couch as you watched tv.

The last time you saw him was in that room, with the pictures, and the little post-it notes next to each picture, the red tread running along the wall like webs. You remember the tremble in his voice as he spoke of that dreaded day. The way he wouldn't look at your eyes, the way he stood there in that horrifying room.

Now he is standing here with a similar expression, his eye showing the fight in his mind, he was trying to tell you something but was holding back. 

"Are they here yet?" A female's voice came from inside, catching your interest. You squint your eyes, trying to find the face of the voice.

A blonde female not much older than you walked out, and wrapped her arms around Sebastian.

She wrapped her arms around Sebastian! You felt your heart sink at her action.

"You're finally here!" She shrieks as she turned to you. "And you must be the famous Almina!"

"Hey, I'm Michael," Michael stepped before you holding our hand as he reached to shake hers with the other.

"Oh!" Her smile dropped a bit, "Hey Michael, I'm Alejandra or Ale," She smiles at you while she says her name. "That's right I'm also Ale,"

"Nice to meet you, Alejandra," Michael smiled, keeping a tight grip on your hand. "I'm sorry about my girlfriend," He emphasized the last two words. "But, she's completely worn out, just give her some time, let her rest up and she should be fine tomorrow." He smiled walking past her. He looked Sebastian up and down with disgust as he walked into the house, dragging you behind him as you stared blankly at Sebastian.

"That was weird," Ryan sighed as you walked in.

"Al? Baby, are you okay?" Michael sat you down on the couch, taking off the bag and pillow off you. You turned to him, but Sebastian's figure behind him grabbed your attention. More specifically the blonde woman next to him laughed out loud with Ryan. Who was she? His assistant? His cousin? Niece? Another daughter? You watched as she wrapped her hands around him again, kissing his cheek and then his lips.

Those are mine! You fumed. How dare this chick kiss your man-

"Al?" Michael waved his hand, making you realize you were staring daggers at them.