36.

Warning: Drug usage

I know I haven't updated in a week, but my cousin got engaged yesterday, and we were planning everything out. And to make up for leaving you guys hanging for so long, I will *Wait for it*... 

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!! 

Right, so without further ado, chapter 36, my loves😘

"Fuck," You groaned, checking your phone to see 10 missed calls from Muma.

"What happened?" Scarlett yelled over the loud music.

"Muma called like 10 times," You yelled back.

"Do you have to leave?"

"No, I'll text her later," You waved it off, taking another shot of vodka.

After being discharged from the hospital, you disconnect from everything, not having the energy or patience to interact with humans. You were lucky Paul was family, because with how many times you skipped out at work, any other boss would have fired you.

"Al? You coming or not?" Rick asked.

"Yeah," You smiled at him, taking his outreached hand to let him guide you back to the sweaty bodies dancing in the middle of the room.

Normally you hated being around loud noises and too many drunk people, but this was your new comfort after what happened. Being surrounded by loud, blaring music and dancing with your hookup of the week, while being mind-numbingly drunk. Was it healthy? No, but did it help distract you from the reality of how shitty your life has become? Abso-fucking-lutly!

After the whole incident, you felt empty. Sebastian had left a huge gaping hole in your heart and you were hoping all the drinking and dancing would fill it up.

"Fuck you're so hot!" Mick? No, Nick! whispered into your ear, his hands running up and down your side, pulling you to him.

"I know," You smirked, not really believing him. You knew you weren't but men will do anything to get into a woman's pants and right now, you didn't mind.

"Al, I think you really should call Muma or at least text Michael, he's probably worried sick." Scarlett pulled you away.

"Okay, I'll text him." You sighed. Over the two weeks that you were in the hospital, Dr. Jordan- Michael had been sweet and understanding of your situation, and over time became a close friend.

You quickly pulled out your phone, texting him that you got delayed at work and are gonna be late for dinner. Yeah, it was bad lying to a friend, but he was also a doctor and would give you a lecture about drinking and clubbing being bad for a person in 'your condition'.

"Al, wanna try something new?" Nick asked, reeking of alcohol.

You thought about going back home as it was getting late. "Sure," What did you have to lose?

You let Nick drag you through the crowd, nodding to Scarlett as you passed and went to the stairs.

"Where are we going?" You asked when he pulled you up the stairs to the private rooms. Nick stayed quiet, trying every doorknob until one opened.

Nick opened the door to a familiar-looking room. A full-length mirror, the dark couch to the side with the addition of a small table and twin-size bed. As you walked in, you turned around, seeing the purple naked woman neon light. Shit! This was the room!

"Why are we here?" You harshly asked, turning around to see Nick pull out something from his pocket. A small ziplock with some white power.

"We are gonna get super high," He smirked, pulling out his wallet. You looked around the room, your blood boiling as you remembers the person you were with and what you were doing. God did you want to forget.

"I guess we're getting super high," You shrugged, hoping this will help numb the pain and help you forget.

You sat on the bed, leaning on your hands as you watched Nick walk toward you, your eyes glued to the sliver of chest showing from the unopened button of his navy blue button-down. You bit your lip as he stood above you, his hand landing on your chest, his fingers running up your sternum. You moaned as his thick soft fingers wrapped around your neck. Nick leaned forward until he was face to face, bringing his thumb to your lips, and sliding it in as you opened them. You stare at him as he lays his thumb flat on your tongue, pushing it.

You pull back once you felt his finger go too deep. You looked up at him, seeing the disappointed look, and quickly pulled his hand to your mouth again. You stuck your tongue out, licking his palm and middle finger before continuing to suck on his index and middle finger.

Nick pulled his fingers out, stepping back to take you in. Your dark purple dress was ridding up your thighs, showing off your black thong as you spread your legs. The dress was new as all of your old clothes were pretty loose on your now skeleton-like body. After being discharged, you had lost the interest to eat, avoiding food as much as possible. You didn't deserve it, not after what you did to your child.

"You are driving me crazy," Nick whispered, sitting on the floor next to your leg. You frowned at his action but realized why he sat down.

He pulled out the baggie again, pulling out his phone and a card. He poured the white powder on the screen, using the card to make four lines. He then pulled out a dollar, rolled it up, and propped it on the first line. He looked at you once before inhaling the whole line within a second. 

Nick dusted the powder off his nose, leaning up to give you a quick kiss before handing you the rolled-up note. 

You looked at the three lines on the phone case, debating whether you should do this or not. Drugs were bad. You could become an addict. You could die. You looked up, seeing the dark couch and the purple light above it, remembering back to the Halloween night. You then stared at your body through the mirror, you looked pale, looking like a skeleton of Casper the ghost. 

"Al?" Nick called, pushing the phone closer to you. 

"Fuck it," You shrugged, taking the bill and lining it up to the second line. You let out a deep breath, running through the smaller line of white powder. 

This wasn't your first time getting high, you had been smoking weed, not really crossing the line, but it's not like you had anything to lose now, and being in this room made veins heat up, so you needed something to cool you down.

"There we go! That's it, baby!" Nick took the bill out of your hand, taking the next blow.  You stared at him, waiting for the high to kick in. 

"I don't feel anything," You frowned, looking down at him. Nick quickly got up, sitting next to you as he handed you the bill to finish the last blow. 

"It takes time," He smirked as you leaned down, closing one nostril and using the other to snort the last line of snow. 

As soon you finished, you raised your head up, feeling dizzy, it felt like the room was spinning. "Hey! Al! Focus on me," You heard Nick's distant voice echoing. 

"Huh?" Echo again. 

You felt two hot hands touch your cheek, you shook your head, seeing Nick sitting in front of you. "Focus on me," He smiled, pulling you into a kiss. 

You smiled into the kiss, involuntary pulling his shirt to bring him closer to you. You felt his hand move under your dress, taking the opportunity to flip you both so you were straddling his lap. You continued to kiss his face and suck on the vein on his neck as you continued to grind down on him, feeling his cock get hard under your thigh.

"Fuck Al," Nick groaned as you slid your hand under his shirt. 

"Let's go dancing," You leaped off of him, pulling him out of bed and dragging him to the dance floor. You felt the sadness leave your body as you made your way down, and guilt and betrayal vanished. You knew it wouldn't last long, knowing Nick this was probably cheap, and the euphoria would last for a couple of hours.

"Scarlett!" You yelled as you saw your friend swaying with her boyfriend, yanking Nick with you to the couple. 

"Almina!" She smiled, pulling you to her. You laughed, feeling the lucid feeling get to your head, it felt like what the inside of a kaleidoscope looks like. The pink strobe lights glow in hexagons with a purple and blue shade. You felt the same set of hot hands pull you back against a sweaty body. You felt the vibrations of the music in your veins as you danced the night away.