Ch.33: I do?

I got to Dustin, and my dad said, " you hurt her and I hurt you." I blushed and said, " I trust him. I love you dad." I gave him a hug and he sat down. I looked to Dustin and he said, " you look stunning." I don't feel like it though. I built these walls but now they're crumbling down.

My vow

" through my past, I built walls to barricade myself, and keep away from being hurt. I had paranoia, anxiety, and I have been to hell and back, I was once in darkness and the shadows, but you brought me out. I love you no matter what Dustin, you are the light at the end of the tunnel, I can see once again, when I am with you. When I am with you, I feel safe once again. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you forever."

He said, " Haley, the day we first met, I saw a sparkle in your eye. I was for once happy. And that was the perfect time. I had a feeling in my gut that you were the one for me, I don't think I can picture a world without you. When I asked you to marry me that night, I was hoping I wouldn't screw up." I laughed a little, " I was so nervous, but when you said yes, I had fireworks. Okay dynamite going off in my head with happiness and excitement. Haley I love you, forever and ever. I want to spend my life with you." And I am crying.

He smiled and said, " please don't cry, I don't like seeing you cry." I replied, " I can't help it." He laughed and wiped away the tears. And the woman said, " now Dustin skylar, do you take Haley to be with you forever, to care for, to catch her when she falls?" He said, " I do always." I blushed, " now do you Haley ward take Dustin to be there for him, to care for, to catch him when he falls." I said, " hell yes." They laughed.

She then said to Dustin, " Dustin skylar, you may kiss your bride." He did and you know how in those cliche romance movies that always make you cry, and the guy kisses her ina dip. Yep that's what he did and I lost my headband. I had happy tears running down my face, and I was happy as hell. I said, " I love you." He said, " I love you to mrs.skylar." I blushed, so our last name is going to be skylar. I like it to be honest, and I said, " I love you to." He gave me another kiss. I blushed, and I was as red as my dress right now.

But we went to the party.

After party

We got to the other venue and it is outside. And I am so happy me and Dustin rode in the carriage and the others met us over there. I said, " so mr.skylar, what are you thinking about?" He said, " about you." I blushed I need to stop it. He said, " your so cute when you blush." I smiled, " I love you forever." He said, " I love you forever to." I said, " I am so glad I get to spend this beautiful day with you." He smiled and we got there.

We went over to the underhang. And we were talking with others and mingling. I then went over and I was about to say, but one beat me to it, " hi Haley." I turned around and saw liana, and Olivia. I said, " hi girls." They gave me a hug and said, " congrats Haley. We are so happy for you." I smiled, " thank you. And I still love your dresses." So my bridesmaids were, liana, Olivia, scarlet, lauren, and Tiana. These were the dresses. And the venue and the designs as well.

Two hours later

We cut the cake and gave everyone one. And I felt Dustin tap my shoulder I looked to him and he smeared frosting all over my face. I said, " nice. Do you remember what happens when we were painting the basement?" He nodded and I took my slice and just smashed it in his face. My dad said, " Haley, should we duck and cover?" I shook my head no, and Dustin said, " not bad." He gave me a kiss and said, " your even sweeter." I rolled my eyes and said, " your crazy."

He said, " yeah but I love you." I blushed and this night was to perfect.

Everything is perfect right now. I am spending time with my boo, my family and friends. And Dustin got up and said, " I will be right back." I nodded and he left. And my dad moved over one seat next to me. I said, " hi dad." He said, " hi Haley." I rested my head on his shoulder and he said, " I love you." I said, " love you to dad." Dustin came back and liana and Olivia brought this cake out and it was beautiful. Dustin said, " I hope you like this." I said, " Dustin it's beautiful." He smiled and gave me a hug.