Ch.16: meeting New Orleans Louisiana

Back home from tour: November 20,2023

So I was up since six this morning I got a text from Dustin asking, " hey Haley can we talk?" I said, " sure do you want to text or talk in person?" He replied, " can I talk at yours?" I replied," sure."

So I had to get ready or at least in something else.

Half and hour later

So I heard a knock on the door, I went to open it and I saw Dustin, I said, " hi Dustin, everything alright?" He said, " well when we were on tour, I was sick with food poisoning, I got a text from my step sister." I said, " oh cool, you have a sister?" He nodded, " and well her and her mom are from gypsy culture. My sister asked if I could come down to visit, I said sure but if I could bring you" I said, " I would love to go. But where?" He replied, " New Orleans Louisiana." I said, " I am alright with that. What's your sisters name?"

He replied, " scarlet." I said, " that's so pretty. But when are you going?" He replied, " I would like to go down there for a week, but my sister wants me to go to this gypsy ball." I said, " okay." He said, " but I would love if you would go with me." I said, " I would love to Dustin." He smiled, " thank you so much. And my sister is dying to see you." I blushed," well if I get to go with you. Would you like to spend Christmas with me?" He said, " I would love to." I said, " yea, also my dad and grandma are coming for the holidays in December." He said, " oh cool. I hope the like me." I said, " trust me they will."

This is nice I get to go to New Orleans for the first time, I get to spend time with Dustin, he gets to meet my family. And I hope this all goes well.

New Orleans, Louisiana: November 26,2023

So Dustin and I were driving out there. And the whole ride to here was us, singing our Brains literally, we just kept making jokes, talking about funny times, it was just funny and fun.

Sunday November 26

Dustin stopped at this house and said, " where here, and just don't mind my step mom. She will act like a nice person, but will get in your head. So please beware." I nodded and we got out, I was wearing nice jeans, a lace top, trying to hide my tattoos, and Dustin has a few to. One on his ribs, which probably hurt like hell.

But also one on his shoulder, and a small one on his index finger. But we walked up to the front door, he knocked and I heard trampling. Okay then? But a girl answered the door and she yelled, " bink!" Dustin yelled," bunny." I think this is his sister, she said, " come in. Omg I missed you so much." He gave her a hug and said, " is this your girlfriend? She's pretty!" I blushed and said, " thank you. I'm Haley." She said, " hi I'm scarlet." I said, " your name is so pretty." She said, " thank you. Mom and dad are in the dining room."

I took off my shoes with Dustin, and we went to the dining room. He said, " dad alorua?" They looked over and his dad said, " hey son, didn't expect you to be here so early?" He got up and came over and said, " good to see you? Who's this." Dustin said, " this is Haley, my girlfriend." He said holding his hand out, " hi Haley I'm Zachary. Dustin's father." I said, " hi, mr. Skylar. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He said " don't be so formal it makes me sound old." I smiled. Then his step mom came over and said, " you must be Haley, it's good to see you I'm aloura, Dustin's step mom."

She had a fake smile on with to much makeup. I kept quiet, and said, " hi mrs.skylar, it's nice to meet you." She said, " it's good to meet you too." She gave me a death cold stare with her eyes. I felt a shiver go down my spine. But Dustin said, " so I heard that scarlet is going to the masquerade ball?" Aloura said, " yes, her dress is getting shipped down now. Are you going dustin?" He said, " yes, but only for scarlet though. To be the protective brother." She had a depending grin, " that's wonderful. And what about you Haley? Are you going to the ball?"