Chapter 4: Dance With My Demons

First day of tour: April 30

So I am taking my car, around the country for this tour, I hooked up a trailer to the back and were ready to go. I have to set up in the back to where it is basically a bedroom. With a plug and a outlet. So this will be fun, and liana is my manager and bestie. So I am kind of my own manager to but I think she kind of helps with venues and such I just am a somewhat human. But well this is good. I can't wait, but liana is taking first shift of driving since I am driving to Seattle.

First show: may 2,2021

So I woke up to this person screaming, " wake the f**k up!" I smacked my head on the door and said, " ouch." She laughed, " liana this is not funny?" She held up a Starbucks coffee cup I felt my eyes go wide and literally jump out of the car. She said, " geese I guess you like coffee?" I nodded, " did since I was three." She handed me one. " thank you." So she gave me the rundown of today.

Sound check was in two and the show tonight doors open and five thirty, show starts at six. So I have a little time to do something. Meaning I am going to practice probably all day. I am a nervous wreck right now. No joke. But well i need to stop it.

6:00pm

So I had three minutes before I go on, liana over here was telling me reassuring words. But it didn't help at all. I said, " liana why did I say yes to this?" She said, " because you love to do what you are doing and you have a dream. live it." She was right, but pushed me on stage. So tonight I was only going to sing two of mine ad once cover.

Song list:

Demons awake

Nearly dead's: diamond in the rough

Empty heart

But this new song I started writing today so I hope to god it sounds alright. But I just this is fun so far. I got to singing empty heart:

Roses are red violets are blue, you may speak the truth, yet I can see the lies that flow straight through you.

I am a prisoner inside my head, losing my insanity.

Scream all you want I will never break, never the less you see.

I can be better than I was.

With a shattered past that will never be here.

You never saw me as I was, never saw me as I was, only an empty heart.

Leaving to nothing, screaming at one.

haunted by the lies.

Screaming and crying was less that I could ever say.

Never got a word in, but you seem to be the one to remain.

The one to remain with a cold heart.

I can be better than I was.

With a shattered past that will never be here.

You never saw me as I was, never saw me only screaming out my lungs. Never the same with empty heart.

You tie the knot, scream my name, curse me down.

But did you really see who you were!?

Nothing but an enemy to the blind eye.

Just a demon in disguise.

You never saw me as I was never saw me only screaming out my lungs.

Yet I was the one, the one you left with a empty heart.

I finished my set and was happily out of breath with a big smile on my face walking off stage. Liana smiled and gave me a hug. Then pulled away and said, " that was amazing. But when did you write it?" I said, " this morning." She gasped. I smiled and well the other bands went on it went black veil brides, crown the empire, to the wolves then falling in reverse.