Ch.18: Halloween Christmas version

Friday, December 23,2023

So I got a text from my dad asking where I live, since he said he's in california. I said, " okay well I am here. And beware of dogs." He said, " okay?" But they will be there in a hour. So they are close by, but I said, " just beware of la traffic." He said, " thanks for the heads up." So I got a text from Dustin saying, " hey Haley. So I was wondering if you are busy right now?" I replied, " nope just waiting for my dad and grandma and getting my leg nibbled on." He replied "aww, which one is it?" I replied, " tinkerbell, angel, and hollow." He replied, " aww. Well can I come over to talk to you for a minute?"

I replied, " sure." So I hung up my phone on the charger and the little ones were crying I said, " do you have to go outside?" They spinned around and I said, " okay come on." So I out a baby gate up, and set up a green patch. And well they go to the bathroom on there. They learned really quick actually."

Half and hour later

I heard a knock on the door, and I went to answer it, with barking puppies, I said, " s'allonger!" They went to lay down. I have learned a new trick with them. So I am starting to learn a few French words for the dogs, like s'allonger is to go lay down. And another is debout which is stand. I love the internet. But it is really helping them. And they are still little puppies,but are becoming so well trained. And only bark when someone is at the door.

I opened the door to see Dustin, " hi Dustin." He said, " by the way what did you say?" I Replied, " I told the dogs to go lay down." He said, " what language?" I replied, " French." He said, " oh since when did you learn that?" I replied, " Monday." He nodded and said. " so how's the holiday so far?" I replied, " so far borning. How's yours?" He said, " better now that I am with you."

I smiled and well we were soon trampled by puppies, so we played with them. For a minute and then I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got up and looked through the hole. And saw my dad and grandma. I squealed and said, " who is it?" Dad said, " your dad and grandma." I squealed again opening the door. I am wearing leggings and a Christmas sweater.

I opened it and said, " hiiii." They smiled and came in with giving me a hug. I said, " how are you" they said, " good good." I shut the door and said, " dad grandma I would like you to meet someone."

I motioned for Dustin to come over I said, " guys this is Dustin skylar. He is my boyfriend." He said, " hi it's nice to meet you." Dad gave him a glare and said, " hi." Grandma said, " hi Dustin." I said, " and also I want you to meet angel, hollow, and tinkerbell" I called them over, " angel, tinker, hollow, lic." They did and I said, " asseids." They did and my grandma and dad looked at me like I was nuts. I said, " puppy training." They nodded and I said, " there super friendly just let them sniff your hand, and lick and your fine in their books. But they know when there's an intruder."

My grandma asked, " what were you saying?" I replied, " I am teaching them house broken manners, in French. So I told them to come and sit." They nodded and said, " how are you?' I replied, " last minute Christmas shopping." They laughed. But we sat down on the couch and I said, " I have to get out of this sweater I will be right back. So much for being festive."

I came back out and my dad eyed up my sleeve and asked, " when did you get that?" I said, " which ones?" He said, " the whole thing." I replied, " this started to spread when I was eighteen. But which ones because I have a few." He said, " how many?" I replied, let me count for a second." I did and replied, " 13. Hey my lucky number." He said, " okay, I understand 13 but where else?" I said, " I have one on my lower back. The sleeve, which I think I ocan fill two more in it. And I have one on my foot, right calf, and both hands." He said, " okay then" grandma asked, " can I see?"